Chapter 7

Y/n POV

I didn't realize time had passed so much since i left from the shop but now it was 4pm.I got on my car and drove to my workplace.Took the aux and played my daily playlist.

Since i left early today i didn't get the chance to see rosé but thankfully she will come again in one or two hours.I'm really excited to share the news with her and hopefully she will be too.

I parked my car in the parking lot and walked to the shop.There wasn't any movement leaving the place to be chill in the rhythm of the music.I greeted Mingyu and saw that Hwan was also here.

"Hey guys."i say as i give my hand to shake to the two of them.
"Hey y/n good to see you."Mingyu says.
"You too."i say.
"Didn't know you changed shifts."i say to Hwan.

"Oh yeah Ann told me so we could work together since we will be,with the whole trailer thing."
"I'm pretty sure we all will get along pretty well."i say and they all give me a smile.
We pass the time with talking about different things and both of them are really funny so times moves faster.

It was now 7pm and surprisingly none of the girls had come.I got a little worried but since they have a tour soon they need to prepare.

Mingyu finished his shift so it's just me and Hwan now.
"Still can't belive that we will be working with Blackpink."he says while putting some cups in order.
"Yeah tell me about it."
"They're all hot asf.Especially the blonde girl."he says and something inside me filled with rage.It's weird cause it's not like i'm dating rosé or anything else but it just pissed me off.
"Y/n,Yo you listening?"he shakes my shoulder a little bit and i didn't realize i zoned out for a moment.

"You can leave if you want i can close the place."i say to him.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes,Hwan i always do this."
"Okay then i'm getting ready."he said and left to get changed.

"Bye y/n.Can't wait to work together."
"Yeah me too."i say with a forced smile and let it go as soon as he gets out.

It was now 9pm and on the shop were only some people who were on their laptops working and others just chatting with the ones they were sitting.

Slowly time passed and everyone left.I cleaned the tables and mopped the floor with music in background.A part of me was saying to stay a little more maybe rosé would come around but another was saying to just leave.And i didn't know what to do.
I was thinking about texting her but saw that it was pretty late so i went to take my uniform off and leave.I turned the lights off,locked the doors and closed the shutter.

"Y/n,y/n."i heard a voice calling me from behind while i was just putting my headphones on.
"Rosé?"
"Hi."she says out of breath.
"Why were you running?"
"So i could get to you."she says between breaths and i couldn't help but to smile a little.
"Do you want me to open the shop to prepare you something?"i ask her.
"You don't have to do that.Let's just walk home."she says and we both start walking slowly.

"I was surprised that i didn't see you and the girls today."
"We're preparing for the tour and we really want to do well so we didn't have time."
"That's what i thought.I was thinking about texting you about it but i didn't want to bother you."
"You could never bother me."she says with a smile and i hope she didn't see me blush a little.

"My friend told me today that you guys are the group i'm working for."
"I'll make sure we exhaust you."she says and i laugh.
"And i'll make sure to prepare the best things for you guys."i say and she laughs this time.While walking i noticed that she was shivering since it was a little cold.

I took off my jacket and putted around her shoulders.
"Oh thank you."she says and i could see her cheeks getting a little bit red and her trying to hide it.
"The moon looks so beautiful today."she says while looking up at the sky and from the light of the moon i could see all of her delicate features.