Mornings (Spamano)

SLAM!

Romano's back was against the wall, Spain was pressed flush against him, their lips connected passionatly. Romano wrapped his legs around Spain's waist, grinding their hips together. Spain pulled away smirking. "Getting excited are we~?" His breath was thick with alcohol.

But Romano was too aroused to notice. "What the hell are you waiting for bastard?" He growled.

Spain chuckled and kissed him hotly.

"You better not forget this in the morning" Romano warned.

"I guarantee you'll remember~" Spain said before carrying Romano to the bedroom.

Spain's eyes opened to the bright morning light that invaded his room. Bright patterns formed on his ceiling. He smiled and snugled deeper into the covers. As he did this he brushed up against skin. He turned his head to the side and saw Romano. Oh yeah. Romano. Cool.

WAIT WHAT

What the hell was Romano doing in Spains bed?!?!

Unsure of what to do, Spain pokes Romano's cheek. This probbed no other reaction then Romano lightly flinching in his sleep. He looked almost- no exactly- like an angel.

Spain squrimed lightly under the covers, his skin brushung against Romanos and-

WAIT WAS ROMANO NAKED???

Yes indeed he was. Spain realized he too, was naked. Was it even posible that they... and Spain forgot?!?!

"Romano...? What are you doing in my bed?" Spain asked to the sleepping Romano.

Romano's eyes opened slowly, blinking at the brightness of the light. He turnes his head lightly and looked into Spain eyes. His brow furrowed.

"What-a the hell are you-a looking at?" He asked.

Spain normally would have chuckled at Romano's crankiness but now was not the time.

"I'm looking at you in my bed, Romano." Spain said.

Romano's mouth opened slightly and his eyes looked sad. "You don't-a remeber...?" He asked quietly. Then his whole face changed.

"DAMN YOU BASTARDO IDIOT SHIT FACE!!!" He cried, tears pouring from his eyes. He raised his hands and started beating on the poor confused Spain. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU FORGOT!!!"

"ROMANO!" Spain yelled, grabbing Romano's wrists and pinning them down on the bed. Spain sighed, and Romano finally stopped yelling. "Romano, forgot what exactly?" Spain asked.

Romano gulped and looked away, upset, ashamed, embarassed.

"Y-You and me... Well-a we... You know..." Romano stuttered, cheeks flaring bright pink.

"We had sex? I guess I was drunk, I don't remember!" Spain chuckled, back to his normal happy self. He unpinned Romano's wrists and wrapped his arms around Romano's waist, snuggling into his chest.

Romano -whom was still pissed off- gently ran his fingers through Spain's hair.

"Was I good~?" Spain asked cheekily, nuzzling Romanos collarbone.

Romano snorted, but blushed even more. "Y-Yeah... You were good..."

Spain pulled away and looked into Romano's angel like face. He smiled widely. "Did I tell you I love you?" He asked.

Romano shook his head and looked down.

Spain cupped Romano's cheek gently, stroking the soft skin with his thumb. He leaned in and softly pecked Romano's lips. "Well I'm telling you now, I love you~!" Spain cheered.

Romano smiled lightly and wrapped his arms around Spain's neck, nuzzling his shoulder. "I love you too, bastard."

After a few moments of peace, Romano pulled away. "Im still pissed you forgot."

Spain smirked and pushed Romano backwards on the bed, straddled his hips and leaned down, kissing him passionatly. Romano pushed him off. "What are you-"

"Maybe you can help me remember~!" Spain inturupted and kissed him again.

A/N

I don't think this counts as a smut, but what the hell do I know?

This was my first Spamano ever so I hope you guys enjoyed :3