29 ☾ Flames

A Kailor chapter now!!!
Its also like 9 PM and I just had random motivation to write tonight

😍😍

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

╓═══════☆═══════╖

                   Kai's POV:

╙═══════☆═══════╜
"They're everywhere Sky!" I shielded my face with my arms with Skylor, Lloyd, and Harumi  behind me, snakes attacking us like crazy but they all weren't smart enough to actually try. "Kai we have to find a way for Lloyd and Harumi to get inside! I don't care if these dumb snakes are mainly attacking you!". I scoffed and pulled out my sword, ready to attack. I jumped out of my knelt down position and went into the heard of snakes, swinging my sword around slicing through each and every snake.

Skylor, Lloyd, and Harumi all followed behind also attacking snakes with their weapons "We're almost there! Keep going!" Lloyd grunted as he blocked a snake attacking him suddenly I put my focus back onto going forward still hatching away at all the snakes in my way. We had soon reached the doors of the palace and instead of barging in we decided to hide Lloyd and Harumi at the sides of the palace near the sewer drains to get the others because our communicators have not been working very well here. "Hold on you guys we'll be right back with the others, in the meantime just stay right here and wait for us,".

Skylor grabbed my hand and we both started to quickly hurry over to the arcade, "AAAH!" I heard Skylor scream from behind and quickly turned around, some snakes were holding her arms and trying to drag her, but she was holding her ground. I clenched my jaws in anger and went full force at the snakes, when I had slightly nicked both they let go of Skylor and held onto their arms tightly in pain from the sting. I grabbed Skylor and we jumped on top of the roofs and ran across, finally making it to the arcade.

I opened the latch to the roof entry and climbed down the ladder with Skylor following behind me "Thanks, that was a close one," I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, she rolled her eyes at me and took my arm off from her shoulder "Now is not the time to be flirting with me Kai, may I remind you we are in a mission where the whole universe is at stake?" Skylor said slightly irritated. I mumbled under my breath and followed behind Skylor who was going towards the main area.

Injured citizens, guards, children, and even babies and their mothers were found in the main lobby. One thing that caught my eye was Cole laying on a mattress in the corner of the room by the kitchen, I quickly rushed over "What happened to cole?" I turned my head towards seller who was putting a damp cloth up to his forehead. "He got hit by some snakes pretty hard, he's having a little bit of a fever right now," I frowned and looked at my friend who was struggling "Oh dang,".

Skylor came up from behind me " Well Harumi and Lloyd are at the palace sewers waiting for us, so..." She could see that Cole nor Seliel were in the mood to be fighting right now. Seliel looked at up at us and frowned "I know you think we can't fight right now, but I think we'll be ok," Skylor hesitated and I looked back at her and then back at Cole and Seliel "ok, but if something acts up with Cole again we need to be him back here immediately," I pointed my finger up to show that I was being serious for once.

Seliel stood up and Cole sat up smiling, I put my hand out to Cole and I pulled him up, "Well, at least you can stand. Are you sure you're ok?" Seliel put her hand on his face and he smiled taking her hand off "I'll be find Seliel, don't worry about me. What we do need to worry about is Amocleera," Seliel nodded and then started to rush over to our vehicles. "Don't forget about us!" Pi came from behind with our weapons freshly cleaned and shined "Thanks Pix, we literally could never live without you," Skylor said as Pixal smiled.

I jumped into my car and started the engine while Skylor hopped into the back of my car, she slowly reached for the AUX again. "Sky, what did we talk about last time you tried?" She started to jungle at me and crossed her arms, the garage door opened a and I raced out of the garage heading straight towards the palace. "Look I'm sorry but I really don't want baby shark to be played on full blast and on loop," Skylor leaned forward on her seat "Hey that was one time! One!" I chuckled and handed her  the AUX.

"Fine,".
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
Yes finally a new chapter has come out!
Just felt like writing tonight so yeahhhhhh :)