Pleasure Room

Its for you Hana_wuv as i promised to post it on your birthday.

Happy Birthday.

😈😈😈😈😈😈

Read on your own risk.

*************

"This way sir. Your corner table is reserved". The guard lead the three men in the club taking them personally to their table. Signalling the bartender to provide with their usual drinks. Well usual for one as the other two were not that regular customer. 

It was not a bar. It was a high class club. A Dom Sub club with lots of Red Rooms for pleasure and pain. 

Itthipatt Thanitt, he was sitting on the chair like he owns the place. With his two friends who were slightly uncomfortable with the atmosphere but they trusted their friend none the less. So here they were after a week of thinking and pondering about the chances to have a pet for themself. 

Yes. The dominants were the Masters and the subs were their Pets. With a leather leash around their neck. But that costed thousands of Bhatts for the Masters to tag their pets. So usually people would just go for one chance and next time if they want and if the previous Sub is available they could go lucky. 

Yet there were rich as fuck people who bought their pets that would just serve them exclusively. 

They were just looking around here and there enjoying the atmosphere. It was neat and clean. Boys and girls were swooning over them to get into their pants but so far no one chose anyone. Thanitt was just sipping his expensive whiskey waiting for his pet. 

He was wearing black leather pants with leather sleeveless tops. High boots. Braclets and his rings. While his friends were more or less matching him. In denim. 

The music started playing hard. His eyes shone when he saw one particular dancer in the middle of the stage. 

He was wearing ripped jeans only. His chest was glittering with glitters. He was smirking showing his dance moves. Seducing the man sitting on his usual table. But tonight, he wasnt alone. 

He twirled his hips once more before swinging his way out of the crowd to the table in the corner. His Master smiled at him with his breathtaking looks. And he was instantly hard. 

"Look who is here after so long eh"? He rocked his hips right on his face holding him on his shoulders only to be spanked. 

"Missed me slut"? Thanitt pulled his collar for a deep kiss before he kneeled down to sit in his lap. 

"Ofcourse Master. This slut was so alone without you. And you know what"? He bent on him moving his finger on his jaw line, pushing him to lean back on the chair.

"What"? Thanitt hissed as his pet licked his earlobe to his neck. 

"Paul came to me. He offered me double the price". He whispered in his ear. He could feel the hands gripping him hard on his butts. 

"The fuck. How dare he"? As expected Thanitt was on rage. 

"Owhhh Master. Dont be angry. Nah. I put him in his place. I cut his balls and fed to the fishes you bought me". He chuckled and this time Thanitt laughed out kissing the life out of him. 

"Thats my slut. My loyal pet". He settled him in his arms feeding him snacks. 

"Guys meet the beauty. My handsome pet. Mew. And Mew these are my friends. Tae Darvid and Gulf Kanawut". He introduced them to Mew who was curled in his lap.