Boom yack

Hammering the sink right before covering their own eyes. Squeezing out a little laugh of pity before continuing to spin around the room. Stopping in front of the sink, gazing into their own reflection without even looking. "I was... given... this world." in an almost regretful tone. "I, was given, THE WORLD!" yelling the last two words as if pleading with someone. "I WAS GIVEN, THIS FUCKING WORLD!!" screaming into the ceiling above, unhinged. They laugh at themselves before slamming the sink again. For a moment they sway back and forth, seeing their own reflection in the glossy sink. In an instant they close their eyes and cover their ears, asking themselves calmly "How long does it take for you to notice? How long does it take for you to notice?!" Swaying their head back "HOW FUCKING LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REALIZE!!" they scream for the last time, smashing their fist into the sink once more. This time, a crack forms down the bowl of the impact site. They open their eyes and uncover their ears, noticing that the reflection is now split into two. Raising their head, they look at themselves at the mirror, smiling. This is short-lived, the smiles melts. Nothing. Laughing for the last time, in such an evil way that even their heart is shaken.

A few minutes pass as we are on the street now. Dressed in all black with a black ushanka, marching furiously into the glistening night. They round a corner to spot what appears to be a woman crossing the street. Following short behind, not putting any effort into suppressing their enraged footsteps. This causes the woman to notice and slow down for a moment, giving herself time to think. Before she finishes, she feels a sharp and uncomfortable pain in her shoulder. Only to be turned around to face the creature standing behind her. A white cat, nothing. The knife is ejected from her shoulder and driven into her neck, to only be ripped out again. This time landing in her stomach, being pulled to the side to rip open her abdominal wall. Her intestines push out as she falls to the ground. She attempts to cover the wound on her neck, she can't due to the stab in her shoulder. A gurgling noise can be heard as she forces herself on her back, staring at her attacker. Getting a look at their face, nothing. They just gawk at the suffering woman at their feet. She can almost hear cackling as her vision fades to black. Getting a last look, nothing.