May 22, 2020 (some y/n)

When I was only 16, I ran away from home with Noah, a friend I was close to in high school.

Fast forward three years, I'm 19, and we're together. My adoptive parents passed away due to "old age," but through the will, I inherited their vintage, 90s-styled mansion; my childhood home. Noah and I moved in. 

That following day we had planned on celebrating the move-in, but all I could think about was being able to sit down, relax, and process everything. Later that night in the basement I searched for any belongings from my childhood. After finding school pictures and old, worn-out notebooks I was fed with mild embarrassment. 

The next day Noah and I drove to the local post office to fill out paperwork to set up a mailing address. As we were finishing up, I turned to look outside to see a school bus driving by slowly with what seemed to be faces of deceased children through each of the windows. My eyes glanced at the driver I immediately recognized who it was it was Jason Voorhees, the star of seven of the nine "Friday the 13th" movies. Fear shot through us all in the post office. Noah noticed how scared I became and instantly grabbed my hand and rushed us to the car. 

It was so sweet because I laid my head on his shoulder while he held my hand. I fell fast asleep on him. I'm pretty sure he knew how scared I was from what happened earlier. At that moment, it felt like we were the only ones in the world. Noah made me feel loved, safe, and protected at all times.

Finally, we arrived back at the house and I got softly woken up by him. He gets out of the car quickly to unlock the door before I get out. But I ran as fast as I could to him to keep up. He laughed a little and held my hand again and we went into the house. 

Knocks***

Chris: "who is that?"

Noah: "I'm not sure I'll go see"

y/n: "hey remember me? peers to the side of Noah** 

y/n: "well, look at that; new boyfriend alert!!"

Chris: "excuse me -- why the f**k are you at my house in the middle of the night?"

I was in complete and utter shock. I felt my stomach in knots about what was happening.

y/n: honey, I'm sorry in advance for what I'm about to tell you but your "boyfriend" is not all that he seems."

Chris: "um Noah...what is she talking about?"

y/n: "he raped me a couple of years ago, I was only 15 at the time so I had no clue as to if I should keep it or not."

Chris: "IS THIS TRUE?"

Noah: ...

y/n: "the only person I cared about and trusted at the time was Noah so I asked him what we should do. He didn't even bat an eye..."

Noah: "look I'm sor-"

y/n: "forced me to get an abortion, blocked me on everything, and moved far away from me so I couldn't go and look for him."

I looked at Noah in sheer disappointment and disgust. My heart sank. I couldn't believe what I was hearing but I just knew I could trust her.

y/n: "I apologize for coming here without contacting you but I needed for my sake to come to confront him and gain some sort of peace of mind."

Noah: "Chris look at me!"

Chris: "Don't you ever say or repeat my f**king name again. You lied to me for all these years. YOU made me leave my parents to come to live with you. You are sick and a pure disgrace of a human being. Get out of my house right now!!"

I pushed him out and slammed the door behind him, sat down, and sobbed. I wouldn't have expected in a million years to have conjured the thought of him commiting such an act.