Princesses

The entire chain was in a forest foraging for extra food. They had set up camp in a little area that had a few fallen trees. Wild had gone with Wind and Sky to get food for Epona.

Four, Legend, Warriors, and Hyrule were all picking mushrooms, herbs, and other natural resources in the surrounding area. Time and Twilight were keeping watch of camp.

All of a sudden, the peace and quiet Time and Twilight had enjoyed for all to long was interrupted by Wild's frantic run back into camp, followed by the sailor yelling after him and a Sky who tumbled into camp with a bag of hay, spooking Epona. Twilight swiftly moved to calm the beloved horse down.

"What is the matter with you three?" Time asked, standing from his post.

"Princess...Zelda..." Wild spat through exasperated breaths. "She sent for us." He finished, slowing his breathing before adding, "All of us."

At Hyrule Castle

Zelda leaned on the railing of the castle bridge and let out a sigh. She had hoped to the goddesses that Link had received her message.

"Princess of the Wild," another's voice addressed. Zelda looked up to see the Princess of the Sky. Zelda could only aspire to be as sweet, wise, and quick-witted as her. "Miss Aryll is a bit worried about her brother's arrival. I was hoping you'd have more information? Maybe something I could use to comfort her." She smiled softly. Zelda drooped her head back to its former position.

"Unfortunately I can only hope that our Heroes received their message. I apologize for my uncoordinated planning." Zelda sighed once more and turned to the other princess.

"Would you like some advice?" The princess of the sky walked over and sat on the edge of the railing, keeping her feet over the bridge. She took Zelda's silence as free will, and gave her a simple piece of wisdom, "I am engaged to be wed, yet I haven't even thought about my wedding until just today." She paused. "I say you needn't plan unless it's necessary. If our heroes have received their orders, they are sure to arrive by nightfall. I'm sure everyone will be too tied up with recounting lost time to follow any sort of coordination." She placed a hand on the worried princesses shoulder and gave another soft smile.

The two Princesses returned to the drawing room, which was full of bubbly chatter and laughter. Zelda had learned so much about Link, yet nothing at all. Each princess had their own story to share about their Heroes. She found it delightful to listen.

"What about you, Princess of the Wild?" Zelda looked at The princess of the Wind, Tetra, as she addressed herself. "Anything interesting about your silent knight?"

"Hmm.." Zelda placed a finger on her chin. "I tried to make him eat a frog once." Zelda chuckled at the memory.

"Well, what was that for?" Miss Malon asked, laughing. "I couldn't imagine any of them eatin' a frog."

"Hot-footed frogs tend to give a boost to one's strength and athleticism when eaten. Being that he is a royal night of the highest order, he would've been a good subject." Zelda chuckled, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Huh. You think they're what's in potions, princess?" Aryll questioned. Zelda looked at the young girl and smiled.

"Without question." She responded.

With the chain

"What could the princess want with us?" Sky asked Wild. Wild only shrugged and continued to walk the path.

"You really don't know? Not even any suspicions?" Wind questioned.

"No. I'm sure she'll explain once we arrive." Wild gazed at the castle, growing nearer in the distance, but still far.