‖ Summer Camp Lovers! ‖

Ryan awoke to the bright sun hitting him in the eyes through the trashy blinds that were installed into the cabin, the blinds where the shitty kind that you could basically see right through, Ryan didn't even see the point of them if he was honest. Ryan shared a cabin with all the guys and a bunk with Dylan, Ryan slept on top, Dylan slept on the bottom. Ryan checked the time on his phone 6:52 AM, there was no way Ryan was gonna fall asleep again even though he still had a few hours until he had to wake the campers. Ryan climbed down the bunk trying his best to be quiet as to not wake Dylan, When his feet reached the floor he slowly walked towards the blinds to close them in hopes to keep the sun out, even just a little bit. The blinds were closer to Nick and Jacob's bunk so Ryan tried his best to be as quiet as possible, he pulled the string connected to the blinds to shut them but then the blinds make a snapping noise, Ryan curses under his breath for being so loud. 

He turns around hoping he didn't wake anyone up but as he turns around he see's Nick rubbing his eyes while yawning, "What are you doing up, Ryan?" he asks in a soft tone, his voice a little raspy from just being asleep. "Shit. Sorry did I wake you up?" Ryan whispers lightly in hopes not to wake up anyone else. "Yeah.. what are you doing up so early?" Nick says looking over at the alarm clock on the nightstand not far from his and Jacob's bunk, "Oh, I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep, sorry I woke you up, Nick." Ryan states as he swings his arms back and fourth a little waiting for Nick to reply. "It's all good man, don't worry about it. I'm gonna head back to bed though, dealing with those campers isn't easy." Nick chuckles a little as he lays his head back onto the pillow. Ryan chuckles a little too, "Night, Nick." Ryan says as Nick gives him a tiny little wave, keeping his face attached to the pillow. 

Ryan walks to the drawer with his clothes in it and chose a large black hoodie and some black jeans that were ripped at the knees and walked to the bathroom to get changed. Ryan, all changed and pretty much ready for the day walks out of the bathroom and back towards his bunk, he carefully climbs the ladder to the bunk in hopes not wake the boy below him, when Ryan reach's the top bunk he carefully sits himself in a comfortable position and places his earbuds into his ears and turns on his music. After a little while Ryan feels two arms wrap around his stomach, Ryan gasps in shock as he quickly ripped his headphones out "Dylan?!" Ryan Whispers in shock. 

Dylan leans his head into Ryan with his eyes closed contently as he rest his chin against Ryan's shoulder and hums in Ryan's ear "Sorry, I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep." Dylan spoke in his husky morning voice right into Ryan's ear, It ran a shiver up his spine, causing him to blush a little, "A-ah, alright. Do you just wanna stay like this then?" Ryan asks softly. Ryan was hoping Dylan would say he wanted to sit like this for a bit, Ryan had liked him for awhile and having his crush sitting behind him hugging him was nice, Dylan felt warm and Ryan felt complete having Dylan so close with his arms contently placed around Ryan's stomach, hugging him close. "No, I wanna lay down" Dylan spoke softly. Ryan's smile faded as he wished Dylan wanted to stay with him even if it was just for a little longer. 

Dylan's arms unwrapped from Ryan's stomach as he laid down and cuddled into the pillows on Ryan's bunk, Ryan was gonna shift himself so he was looking at Dylan but before he could he felt a pull on his wrist and he was dragged down onto the bed next to Dylan. He turned on his side to face Dylan, "Dude, don't you want me to move so you have more room? These bunks aren't exactly THAT big." Ryan says as he moves around a little, slightly nervous that he's laying in his bed with his crush. Ryan shifted onto his back with his hands at his sides and looked at the ceiling for a moment before closing his eyes once again. After a few minutes of silence Ryan heard shuffling coming from beside him but he didn't bother to open his eyes, he just thought it was Dylan shifting around to get more comfy but then Ryan felt a weight on top of him, Ryan's eyes opened and there Dylan was, laying on top of Ryan.