Air Fryer Crabmeat Recipe

Air fryers are becoming increasingly popular as a kitchen appliance for their ability to cook food quickly and with less oil. For those looking to add a seafood option to their air fryer recipes, crabmeat is a great choice. Not only is it packed with essential vitamins and minerals, but it's also low in calories and fat, making it a great healthy option.

This air fryer crabmeat recipe is incredibly easy to make and takes just minutes to prepare. The combination of garlic, lemon juice, and herbs provides an amazing flavor that will leave your taste buds wanting more. Whether you're entertaining guests or just looking for a delicious meal to make for yourself, this air fryer crabmeat recipe is sure to be a hit.

To begin, you'll need one pound of fresh or frozen crabmeat. If using fresh crabmeat, make sure to pick through it and discard any shells or cartilage. If using frozen crabmeat, make sure to thaw it completely before using.

Once the crabmeat is ready to go, the next step is to prepare the marinade. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, basil, and pepper. Whisk the mixture together until it is evenly combined.

Add the crabmeat to the marinade and mix it together until the crabmeat is fully coated. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. This will help the flavors of the marinade really infuse into the crabmeat.

When you're ready to cook, preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the crabmeat in the air fryer basket and cook for 8 minutes, flipping the crabmeat over halfway through. After 8 minutes, the crabmeat should be golden brown and cooked through.

Remove the crabmeat from the air fryer and serve while hot. This air fryer crabmeat is delicious served on its own, or as an accompaniment to a salad or pasta dish. With its delicious flavor and incredibly easy preparation, this air fryer crabmeat recipe is sure to become a staple in your kitchen. Enjoy!