Chapter 1

April 5,2044/ Alex's POV

    I was always told growing up that dark means you were evil and light means you are good, by my parents. I guess that there was always a part of me that didn't believe them. If only I had discovered it sooner, if I had then maybe he wouldn't be in my arms right now, dying. I stared into his chocolate brown eyes as he took his last breath. I thought back on how everything led to this.

                                                          year:2040 

     I remember how naive I was back then. I lived in the village Allteor, which was surrounded by Circe River. My parents were famous light wizards that helped destroy the dark wizard, Loker. Because of that, everybody knew the names Daniel and Sara Matthews, and everybody also knew I was their daughter. So pretty much I was famous because of my parents, which I hated.
Anyways, I was twelve at the time and I had to go to Mystic High, a place were I could officially learn magic. I was excited and couldn't wait to go. I left my black hair castading down my shoulders and my ice blue eyes available for everyone to see. My parents and I was teleporting straight to Mystic High, so we wouldn't have to travel five days across the country side through rivers, woods, and mountains. I should of known why my parents allowed me to go when they gave me a list of last names of known dark wizards to look out for and told me to tell them if anyone had a last name that was on the list. But like I said, I was naive and young, so over the next two years I would do what they said, until I would discover why they really told me to do it for them. But that wasn't on my mind, no the only thing on my mind was Mystic High. I grabbed onto my mother's arm and was whisked away to Mystic High.