Meeting Mr. Rhaon

I am currently on Death Mountain and have unintentionally burned my pants. I feel a strong desire to meet someone named Daddy Rhoan.

I am not sure why, but I have an urgent feeling that meeting Daddy Rhoan is important. I've heard rumors of his great wisdom and strength, and I hope that I can learn something from him. I am determined to continue my journey despite the setback of burned pants.

As I walked through the Hyrule field, I unexpectedly encountered my husband, Revali.

"What's the matter with you?" He asked, his gaze falling upon my legs.

"I thought it would be appropriate attire to meet King Rhoan." I replied.

I looked at Revali with confusion. "Why does meeting King Daddy Rhoan terrify you?"

Revali looked horrified. "You don't know? King Daddy Rhoan is a powerful and dangerous figure. Why would you want to meet him?"

Suddenly a young kid with blonde long hair is running around. She must be around 11-13 years old.

We observe a girl walking and playing in a field, crushing big sexy ants underfoot. We can hear her laughter from a distance, as her voice is quite loud.

"LOOK DADDY, HE'S GAY!"

Suddenly a hot, 7ft tall guy appears behind her who seems to be her father. "Ah yes, my sweet little Zelda, they are indeed gay. It's nature. You will understand one day, sweetie."

Suddenly a flying mini fish called mipha flies above us, her last words before she crashed into earth, "GAEPORA IS SONIC'S WIFE?", and without any way to save her, Mipha crashed to her death.

"Daddy, I think someone farted."

"No my dear Zeldy, Mipha died. Every 60 seconds in Africa, a Mipha dies."

"Ahhh, okay. Daddy, who is this?"

Zelda pointed at us, her father's expression suddenly shifting to one of terror and screams. He suddenly ran towards us like an anime girl, until he stopped right before me.

"Tell me Ciara, how did you know I live here in Hyrule Castle? I am just the king, nothing special after all."

After staying silent for a while, I finally decided how to answer.

"WILLY WONKA! SILLY BONKA!"

Revali and Daddy Rhaom look shocked at me, standing here confused, not sure what was wrong with what I've said. Revali starts speaking.

"N-now Ariana Grande has no tears left to cry..."

Suddenly a Daruk in a pink dress and red lipstick jumps out of a cloud. "RIGHT NOW I'M IN A STATE OF MIND....

I WANNA BE IN LIKE ALL THE TIMEEEEE

AiN't gOt nO tEaRs LeFt tO dIe..."

The end. Chapter 2 will be in the making tomorrow.