The Correct Time

Pheonix's POV

Walking in to the house feeling anxious about what will be in the way , I didn't not back out . But still I knew nothing will be goanna stand out bad . Even having well flourished life and living style , I still considers my Pa and Dad more important . Their yes and no has always been mine last word .

I mean not on everything . Just like on the bike race . Pa would eat me alive everytime he knew I was on the track . Blame it on Venice ( or phayu , as everyone calls him in the track and me as Phrapai ) . The influence comes from him . We are two years apart but he is my best friend . And my only soul devil mate . Our parents always says we two are very dangerous together and it was true .

Back to the problem. So as I was speaking ........... Having Theerapanyakul name as your surname has both advantage and disadvantage . One having the most powerful couples as your parents and uncles was a blessing . But them working as Mafias and also almost ruling the country was really a fascinating thing for me but not for others . It did had impact on my life . People stayed a bit distant from me . And also people had approached me with different intentions .

No matter what , I still had their support but then again taking home your lover was a very important decision in our family . Especially for dad and uncle Vegas. Venice didn't have any issues with Rain . Damn lucky idiot . They were perfect match . Mine too I can assure .

Holding tight to a nervous kitten besides me , I got into the vacation house with Sky . He was hell bound in making a perfect impression to them . It's not like Papa Porsche and Dada Kinn ,( I still call them just in love and they love it ) will never accept him but he was in his own stubbornness and I obliged .

Talking about my parents, they still think that they are in their honeymoon phase . No matter I am 8 or 18 , they still does their lovey dovey stuff . But I am much influenced by them . The way they treat eachother and care eachother and look after eachother , protect eachother is what I had always wanted in my relationship . And Sky was a blessing . Everyone had said I got dad's anger issues and Pa's good heart and anyone would be lucky for having me but Sky was always special and will be .

So ........ Walking in after the smiling at all the bodyguards outside, to the kitchen I stood frozen at the door . This was actually a small villa near the beach where my parents usually used to stay out from their business for a bit . And it's verymuch comfy and romantic . So anyone can obviously guess what happens inside .

And finding your dad making out with you papa on the kitchen counter should be a very much common to you right ?

Right .

I had it common but Sky was burning out in their intensity of making out . This is why I am afraid of leaving them alone . Ughh......... I cleared my throat to have their attention and just as I thought they cleared apart totally embarrassed . I laughed at them pulling Sky along walking to the table . Pa was still blushing and dad had those non scary glares , but I still continued laughing .

They came back down as I prepared four cups of tea . I know cooking okay ! They two had a very friendly smile but I knew dad might had got some kind of warning from Pa before coming down .

They looked at Sky and sky was looking at them , smiling and scared . They talked , and Pa had very much liked sky because he started to discuss about inviting to dinners at mansion which was only rare for him to do . Dad also gave an encouraging nod .

The lunch went very well , and sky too had been fond of Pa . They had bonded quickly which had my heart skip a beat at sky's smile . I thought
'did dad too feels the same happiness by seeing pa , had he too felt those fluttering in his stomach at Pa's laughs .' but whatever it was I was happy that everyone was happy .