Meeting

Disclaimer: This is a fluff and i wont be doing any smut in this.
Y/n(your name) is a transfem girl. You are going to the same school as Rek, and you will soon be friends, maybe even more.
———————————————————
Y/n pov:
I woke up feeling exhausted and sad because the winter holiday came to an end and I had to go to school today. "Well this sucks." I said. Okay I'll get ready I just need to stuff my bra.
Y/n took a cookie and ran outside. "I can't belive I'm starting highscool today!" She said excitedly.
———————————————————
Rekrap(Rek) pov:
Rek woke up and he quickly made waffles. As the waffles were sizzling, he ran upstairs to get ready. "I seriously played minecraft all night??" He said exhaustedly. Something smelled really bad..THE WAFFLES!! He ran as fast as he could to the waffle cooker and he turned it off. "Great, now I'll be late for school AND I wont have any breakfast." Rek said. Rekrap got his bag and walked outside.
———————————————————
Y/n pov:
Y/n finally entered the highschool and saw her new classmates. "Hi guys!" She said calmly. As y/n was talking to some girls named erica and daisy, she heard the school door opening. It was Rekrap.
She turned around and saw a beautiful guy standing right in front of her. "Heyy what's your name??" He asked politely. "Uhh it's Y/n, what's your's??" She answered. "Oh I'm Rekrap, but you can call me Rek!". Y/n was already having a crush on him, but she had a deeper voice then the other girls, after all, she was born male. Rek thought it was really cute.
———————————————————
Rek pov:
"Should I ask her out? No it's to early what am I thinking." He thought. When school was over, they walked out and got eachothers phone numbers. They were texting the whole following night.
———————————————————
Thanks for reading guys :D
I will write a new part soon don't
worry :).