HIS ARRIVAL [Edited]

It's still dark. And.... Still darker..... But.... Then.....

"Nexus..."

What....?

"Nexus....!"

"Nexus wake

UP!"

The silver giant jolted awake when several ultras are calling his name + shaking him awake from his sleep.

"Geez man.... You slept through the whole meeting.... Are you okay?" Someone asked him.... But he couldn't exactly see who it is because his vision is still rather blurry

"Y-yeah.... 'M fine... Just... A bit tired. That's all. Sorry" The silver giant-Nexus spoke up

"Oh my.... You shouldn't overwork your self like that.... Would you want me to accompany you home?" A blue Ultraman with a gentle voice asked him

"Nah.... I'm fine going home by my self.... Thanks for your concern..." Nexus brushed off the suggestion and began to prepare himself to go home.

"You look really tired for the past few days Nexus... You should get a rest." Ultraman Tiga...? He doesn't know exactly who it is, he just assumed it from his voice

"Yeah.... Of course.... Can I leave now...?" Nexus answered with a tired voice

"Of course. The meeting is already over after all. Please get some rest, Nexus. And if you still don't feel well, please check to the doctor."

"..... Thanks." Nexus answered shortly, he swiftly gets up from his seat. Then he walks to the exit without even looking back.

............

Walking through the rather shiny and bright atmosphere in the Land Of Light is definitely not a nice sensation for someone who just woke up from their sleep.

But he just gotta suck it up. That's what Nexus thinks.

He can sleep again at his home.

But he's still half awake. He's just following where ever the hell his feet is taking him. But he definitely noticed, that it's not his way home.

But still, he just keeps walking.

Until he reached the park.

It's still bright. Maybe even a bit more brighter than other "city" parts.

But, there is something really standing out in the middle of the park.

A golden statue of Ultraman King.

It shines with so much light, he almost feel like getting blind just by looking at it.

But also, on the other way.... There is another statue.

A silver statue of Ultraman Noa.

Nexus walks closer to the silver statue.... Then stands motionless in front of it.

He observes the statue for a good while, before sitting on a bench near that statue.

........ He thinks. And keeps thinking.

Nexus painfully clutches his chest.....
Noa... Ultraman Noa. The "god of ultraman".

Not many ultra knew.... That they have met with a literal god daily. Even if it's a downgrade form.

. . . . . .

He doesn't know why.... But he feels really.... Really tired lately.

Maybe that's because he has stayed awake for too many years?....