Chapter 1

It was 8:55am Saturday morning; I was sitting at the breakfast table with my laptop placed in front of me, my iPhone in my right hand and my iPad in my left. I have been waiting for this day for 2 weeks. I haven't been able to eat or sleep. I've been so nervous, the pressure is on.

"I need to get these tickets, or I will die! Only 5 minutes to go " I said to my mum who I had sitting across from me with another Laptop placed in front of her and her iphone in her hand.

"Charlie you have to calm down, you are stressing me out" my mum said in an anxious tone.

"MUM!" I shouted, "I've never wanted anything more in my life, to be sitting front row, at a One direction Concert, I love them, they are beautiful", I said.

"No need to shout I'm sitting 10 inches away from you", She replied in a less than impressed tone, giving me a you have lost your mind look.

"Okay mum are you ready? 1 minute to go, When the clock strikes 9, I need you to click refresh and then do everything we practiced" I said. I had written a set of instructions the night before for her to follow; I couldn't risk not getting these tickets.

"Remember Sound Check Party tickets, are the ones that I want".

"Okay, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6" I was watching the clock like a hawk "5, 4, 3, 2, REFRESH!!" 

We both fall silent concentrating on the task at hand.

"FUCK NO! FUCK NO! HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!!" I said screaming at my screen. "ALLOCATION EXHAUSTED WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN". I try on my iPad and IPhones ending in the same result.

"FUCK YOU TICKETECT". I look up at my mum as I wait for my screen to reload. She hasn't said anything since it hit 9.

"CHARLIE", she said in a calm voice.

"YES MUM?"... At least 20 seconds rolled by.

"CHARLIE!!!!"She repeated in a much louder voice.

"I GOT THEM, I GOT THEM", she jumped like an excited 5 year old. She has a the biggest smile on her face, at that point in time I think she was more excited then I was. I just sat there for a few seconds trying got comprehend what she had just said to me.

I ran over to her and lifted her up in the air spinning her around, giving her the biggest hug I could give.

"I love you so much mum, thank you, thank you, thank you" I repeated.

"I cannot believe this"

"you will be sitting front row right in the middle".

"MUM!! I don't know how you did it but you are amazing, what would I do without you".

Nothing in the world could bring me down at this point in time.

"I'm going to call Chloe", I said to my mum "she is going to be so excited".

I ran into my room to call my cousin Chloe. We haven't always been the best of friends, due to our 2 year age gap. Chloe is 16 and I am 18. My friends think I'm crazy for loving One Direction, and because I know Chloe love them as much as I do, I promised her we would go together. I dialled in Chloe's number, It rang once and she answered.

"DID YOU GET THEM?" She shouted through the phone, blowing my ear drum.

"Chloe I'm really sorry" I said. She fell silent.

"Chloe I'm really sorry, BUT WE ONLY GOT FRONT ROW TICKETS TO ONE DIRECTION" I screamed, while doing a little victory dance.

"Wait? What?", she fell silent for a couple of beats probably trying to comprehend what I had just told her.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She screamed, "Are you joking? if your joking I'm going to kill you".

"No Chloe, I'm not joking, My mum got the tickets", I don't know how she got it considering she barely knows how to use a computer.

"Tell your mum I said thank you, and I love her" Chloe said.

"will do, we need to start planning what we are going to wear, we only have 4 months until the concert, ill come over tomorrow and we can discuss".

"okay! see you tomorrow, I love you Charlie", she said.

"Love you too, bye". We disconnected.

______________________

So to everyone reading my other Fan Fic Since you've been gone which will be coming to a end soon :(. Here is another fan fic i have written. I feel like this is a little more relatable to the average girl. and i have set it in sydney since it is my home :). I really hope you like it.

PLEASE Comment and VOTe :). xooxox