Nobody Gets Me

"Alright, y/n, I'll see you?"

I'd barely finished wiping the cum off my inner thigh before she stood to grab her pants and slide them back up the legs that were shaking for me just moments ago.

"Do you have to go now? Like, right now?"

A sigh rolled off her lips, "Y/n, baby, we talked about this."

I ignored the stinging statement. "We can watch a movie. Cuddle? Aftercare? Give me something."

Her gaze darted to the watch on her wrist before continuing to search the room for her brassiere. "Nah, I got a date in twenty minutes, y/n. I still gotta go wash your scent off me so Serenity don't trip."

Nude bra in hand, she pulls the straps onto her toned arms and attempts to clasp the garment.

"That one's mine, Ri."

She looks down at the bra, too large for her B-cups, and shrugs, stripping from it. "Whatever, I'm going back to my dorm anyway. I'll just grab another."

My back rests against the headboard as I watch her continue to dress, tears threatening to spill from my ducts. My pride won't let them run over; she won't see me cry over her.

This had been our arrangement for months. And we had talked about it. Multiple times, actually, and talking turned to screaming and doors slamming and texts going unanswered for days until she showed up at my doorstep and fucked me into accepting her apology.

"We work too well as friends," she had told me, three fingers deep and speaking through my moans. "We don't wanna jeopardize that by putting a label on it, right baby?" She could've gotten me to agree to anything at that moment, as she coaxed the orgasm out of my sore pussy.

So we agreed to be friends who fucked. The agreement was more Riri's than my own, but that's what it was. She dated multiple people on the side and too often ended those dates by coming to my dorm to get what they hadn't given her, before leaving to repeat the cycle.

My little black book was empty. I couldn't bring myself to see anyone else. Nobody made me feel the way Riri did. She sent butterflies swarming in my stomach. We would work as a couple and I know we would, but she wasn't willing to give us a chance.

Fully dressed, nix a bra, Ri stepped back over to my bed to plant a kiss on my forehead. I refused to look at her, eyes stone-clad on the television mounted on the adjacent wall.

"Hey," she whispered so gently it tugged at my heartstrings. Her hand gripped my chin and dragged my gaze back to her too-pretty features. "Don't be like that. I'll text you after, okay?"

She didn't even give me time to answer, placing a gentle peck on my lips and walking out of the door.

My figure was frozen in that spot for several minutes, not wanting what just happened to really be over.

I turned over in my sheets, feeling the wetness soaked down to the mattress. "Goddammit, Riri."

As I strip the bed, the memory of my clean linen awaiting me in the dryer a few doors down came to play. That's how I'd run into Riri in the first place. A disgruntled groan left my lips at the realization that I'd have to leave my room to retrieve my laundry, assuming someone hadn't stolen it after all these hours.

The oversized Reptar slippers from the Rugrats collection squeaked with each step I took. The laundry room was plunged into darkness when I arrived and the flicking of the light switch disrupted my entire world.