Instagram

"Ugh it's so hot" Millie is always sweating in even warm weather not gonna lie it's kinda concerning.
"Millie it's not even that hot it's like 23 degrees" I go onto Instagram because there is nothing else to go right now and I get a new follower.

_louispartridge
Has followed you.

"Omg MILLIE LOOK!" I practically scream at Millie while shoving my phone in her face.
" calm down y/n I told him about you"

" you told THE louis partridge about me... why?" Millie just looks at me while I say that with a are you serious look

" did you forget that he is going to be your love Interest in that movie enola Holmes" it took a minute for it to click in " oh yeah OH YEAH I get to fall In love with lord Tewksbury marquess of basil weather"

"ok girl I think that's enough now talk to him" I do what she says and I follow him back and we start chatting.

_louispartridge
Louis
Hey is this y/n?

Y/n
Yeah it is.

Louis
Millie told me about you.

Y/n
Did she tell you anything bad?

Louis
No why was she meant to?

Y/n
No but know her I though she might have.

Louis
True but I was wondering because
On here it says that you live in
London I was was wondering do you
Maybe wanna hang?

Y/n
Yeah sure Here's my address
69 Dora explorer street.

Louis
Alright I'll pick you up tomorrow
5pm where something casual.

Y/n
Where are we going ?

Louis
It's a secrete cya then.

Y/n
Ok cya.

Louis changed to loui ❤️

" you done texting yet" Millie practically says crying.

"Yes and he wants to meet up tomorrow at 5 but he won't tell me where he is taking me"

" well you never know but I know he likes you and you like him"

" he didn't even know who I was until we started talking today" I sigh. Millie takes my phone out of my hands.

( tw swearing )

" gurl are you fucken serious look at what you named him"
She was right but I can't let her know that.

" so what look at your name it's legit Millie with a ring and heart it's called a joke"

" if it's a joke then you won't mind me telling him about it right?"
I'm about to slap this bitch

" Millie I know what your doing and ok so what I like him is it illegal or some shit He's hot ok and he is my type but he will never like me ok" I'm hurt by my own words who knew that me telling myself he didn't like we would be so hard.

" I KNEW IT YOU LIKE LOUIS"
"SHHH MILLIE KEEP IT DOWN MY FAMILY IS DOWN STAIRS"
" ok ok ok well I'm going to sleep it's 11pm night"

" night mils" not going to lie I was quite tired to so the second my head hit the pillow I was out.

Time skip
12pm.

"Y/n get your ass up" Millie starts to shake me but I don't wanna get up.

" leave me alone Millie"

" did you forget you have your date in 5 hours"

" nope I forgot about that I'm getting up"

A/n

I hope you like it so far when I wrote this it was 12am and the next part is coming sometime today!