Prologue

Ayanokoji: (I just woke up and now I'm at a random theater with my class- no, the entire student body and the first year teachers are here too which makes it creepier. Did we just get kidnapped? I could see everyone in the theater was shrouded in chaos while the class leaders and the teachers tried to calm them down.)

Sudo: "Oi oi! Is this another exam!?"

Ike: "Yeah! We just finished an exam right?!"

Hirata: "I know your all worried, but please be calm!"

The other leaders also assured their class. Meanwhile the teachers..

Hoshonomiya-sensei: "Ne Mashima-kun, did you hear any of this by the Sakayangi-kun?"

Mashima-sensei: "Not that I've heard of. The next special exam could've been the zodiac exam if we're following the annual schedule.."

(Mind) Ayanokoji: When everyone calmed down, a guy with white hair and clothes i never seen before appeared.

Horikita: "Ayanokoji-kun, do you know him?"

Ayanokoji shook his head and quickly denied.

Akane: "My name is Akane, if your wondering how you got transported here. I am simply a being with abilities you can not fathom or comprehend, anyway you are simply here to react to somebody that will appear next year as a student of Class-1B(Forgive me if that's the wrong class of Takuya yagami since im not up to date with the light novel)

 I am simply a being with abilities you can not fathom or comprehend, anyway you are simply here to react to somebody that will appear next year as a student of Class-1B(Forgive me if that's the wrong class of Takuya yagami since im not up to date...

Horikita: "A student from Class-1B what does that person have to do with us?"

Ryuen: "Come on now Suzune, Let's not ask questions and react to this Kohai, If my guesses are correct he wouldn't teleport us and make us react to somebody with maybe good abilities, or are you perhaps irritated there's someone better then you?"

Horikita: "No i am not irritated by the least, i just see this as a waste of time and i never gave you permission to use my name Ryuen"

Ryuen: "Oh? so you wanna talk now huh? why don't we settle this one on one eh?"

Horikita: " No, you'll simply be to easy to fight and your boring me to death."

Ryuen: "Tch, Fuck you."

Akane: "Now now, let's not start a fight here.

Kushida: "Yea! That was a bit mean Horrikita...

Horikita: "Whatever."

Hirata: "Forgive me for interrupting your conversation, but may we know he/her's name or what they look like?"

Ibuki: "hate to say this but he's got a point."

Akane: "Oh that's right, The student you're all reacting to is Takuya Yagami, and he's a student from next year of class-1B. And this here is what he looks like.

Every girl except Horrikita and Chabashira: "KYAAAAAA!!!! HE'S SO CUTE!!!!"

Ike: "oh you gotta be kidding me..."

Ibuki: "Not bad i guess..."

Ryuen: "Oh? Are you blushing ibuki? I thought i was your one and only...."

Ibuki: "I'm just saying he doesn't look bad, just that he's cute. Fuck you Ryuen i never once liked you and never will, prick.

Ryuen: "Ouch, that hurts my feelings ibuki how could you?" :(

Ibuki just ignores him

Hoshonomiya-sensei: "Oh so he's in my class?, He certainly is quite handsome for a kid his a-"

Chabashira Smacks her in the head

Hoshonomiya-sensei: "Ow! What was that for sae-chan?!"

Chabashira-sensei: "For saying such inappropriate words about a student your gonna be teaching next year."

Hoshonomiya-sensei: "hmph! meanie"

Akane: "Anyway, let's begin shall we?"

Please leave some tips regarding this reaction story, i'll like some tips so i can improve on it. See you next chapter!