💛Wubbox x Reader✨

So this is just a platonic chapter of course, something simple, innocent and kind of cute. 

In my AU The Eight Wubboxes do eat humans and are really aggressive towards humans, they're disgusted by humans but in this book, Y/N (You) are the only human they care for and actually respect you. I know Wubboxes are actually really friendly but it's just my AU.

They also love to bully and insult the shit out of each other, they never get physical and the only time they do is when they're playfighting. They aren't related but they have a sibling like bond and they all see Galvana as their mother or some sort of mother figure.

Something that also might not make too much sense, Wubbox is the oldest and Gold is the youngest out of the Wubboxes. Understand? Okay, anyways let's move on to the pronouns.

The pronouns of all the characters here:

💛Wubbox: It/It's/Itself.

🧡Rare: It/It's/Itself.

💚Plant: It/It's/Itself.

Non-Binary Reader: They/Them.

Reader is Non-Binary because I don't want to have it as a female reader since there are male viewers and the opposite way around. Now I will have warnings at the top of the page for those who want them and I'll also say in the warnings if it's a NSFW chapter too just in case you're uncomfortable with that kind of stuff and want to skip it.

Warning:

Death.

Swearing.

Violence.

Epic anime fighting between two stupid Wubboxes.

~/|\/|\/|\/|\~

You strolled around Plant Island bored and tired, you've stayed there the whole week you had off work. You look after all the monsters on every single Island which is a very busy job for you. After you visit and complete your chores on every single Island you usually get a week off and you can do whatever you want for just one week before having to repeat the process all over again. You gazed around the gorgeous Island, noticing that most of the monsters are already in the castle but of course, three monsters caught your eye. The Wubboxes. You thought why not go and hang out with them for a bit?

You loved Wubboxes, sure they're kind of aggressive but they would never show a single ounce of aggression towards you. Not one Wubbox would attack you. Even Earth wouldn't attack you at all and that's honestly surprising.

You walked closer and whistled loudly to get their attention. Rare spotted you and let out a very loud Wubbox Scream of excitement. Plant got startled and choked on it's cookie, it's orb rattling around as Plant tries to breathe. Wubbox let out a dubstep like scream and shot a bird with electricity by accident.

"Fuckin' hell Rare!! Relax will ya? Gosh... I know us Wubboxes scream an that but usually we warn others around us or at least take a fuckin' breath first before we wreck our vocal chords..." Plant glared softly at the orange robot.

"I-I'm sorry Plant... I didn't mean to do-do that..." Rare muttered under it's breath.

Wubbox picked you like a teddy bear and lightly kissed your head in a happy greeting. You of course to be respectful, gave Wubbox a soft kiss on it's 'cheek' in return to greet it back. Plant gives Rare a little hug which makes the orange robot buffer in excitement of getting a hug. Wubbox lightly puts you on the ground and sits back down, Rare picks you up and hugs you before kissing you on the head multiple times.