Author notes

Hello everyone, welcome to my 2nd ever story and my first story of 2023. I would like to say that l hope you all had a great Christmas and new years. If you want skip this and read the story that's fine. But now l must explain myself. You're probably wondering what the hell this is. Well basically in the rwby fandom there's people that like to compare Yang to the saiyans from Dragon Ball and there's also people who ask, what if Yang was a saiyan, and l was one them. However l then started to wonder what if Ruby(Yang's little sister) was a saiyan. I searched it up and found nothing. No videos or even fanfics about the idea, so l decided that l would make one myself. But l also didn't want to be lazy and just say a saiyan lands on Remnant and Summer and Tai adopt it and name it Ruby because first of, that would be lazy and kinda boring, and second of, it wouldn't Ruby, it would just be a saiyan that kinda looks like Ruby and replaces her. So l decided to get a bit creative. And also that way l don't get sued or anything. I in no way claim ownership of either RWBY or Dragon Ball, both belong to their respective owners. Please go watch them for youself's and enjoy, now to the story.