❝Extraordinarily weird❞

I CAME INSPIRED!! Hshsh hello XD I can't always be active, why? Studying :P anyway, here's a hilarious and maybe CRINGE fanfic based on a game I started over winter break. Maybe I put random things I don't know and things from the game, I don't usually put many canonical things into a video game or series but I try, right? Well... Enjoy :)

Ship: Twins Elders x María Atlas/Miss Hero (My oc/My sona)

Fandom: Sky: Children of the light

╔═══════ 💟 ════════╗

"Where I am?! Fuck!! That damn Nexus event happened again, but- Shit..." Curses the young Miss Hero after getting lost due to the clash of several parallel universes with hers, ending up lost in a new place, she walked madly and analyzed every detail of the place where she was stranded, every step he takes an eye and every step he wonders if there is someone to guide him back home. Maria doesn't usually miss much, however, This was a special case due to his work caring for and protecting living beings in his universe and some acquaintances behind those serious Nexus events that risks the existence of at least who knows how many universes exist for the portal barriers to break and they rearm in some way with another universe that ends up creating abnormal things, good, bad, dangerous or not so dangerous.

The girl walking, in a place with some snow and some constructions of what seemed to be more or less medium-sized houses. He was a little cold, only the temperature was not so low that he would throw tantrums or complain. He saw a kind of boy with a brown cape and white hair, only the clothes he wore under the cape were short. Maria takes advantage of finding someone to go and ask.
"Umm... Excuse me, can you help me? It's just... I'm kind of lost and I don't know where I am... What is this place?" The girl with dark brown hair asked the boy. And this transmits a kind of song or sound as if it were speaking, although, she did not understand what the boy with what seemed to be a mask was saying.

"I-I'm sorry! I don't think I understand you... Do you speak S-Spanish?" She questioned the little boy again, a little confused and somewhat embarrassed. And this one, instead of answering, lights a white wax candle for him and kneels waiting for him to take it. Maria was totally confused and didn't know exactly what to do with the candle, she tries to take it but then it immediately melts as the flames turn into lights that evaporate around her, then the one in the cape keeps giving him more candles until he stopped offering.

"Hello!" He greeted with a gesture waving his hand kindly, without forgetting, being able to speak the girl's language. She was surprised and at the same time happy that she can communicate with someone. "All right! But how? Well-! It doesn't matter, can you help me? I'm lost and I don't know where I am" She said a little nervous, addressing the little one "Welcome to the Dream Village! I guess you're new, right? And your mask? Why are you different from the other children of light? Where you come from? From a star? From the same sky? Are you a child reincarnated in another body? Why are you so big? Why is your hair black? Your clothing is strange, is it your cape that you are wearing? Why do you cover everything with her? Suddenly the boy asked so many questions that it was impossible for Maria to explain because she would also have to tell for the 27th time about the Nexus event and the parallel universes.

"I'm Maria, a g-taste. B-But you can call me Miss Hero! And also M-Matías hehe ... "She began by introducing herself with her name as her title to start as lightly and comfortably as possible. "Nice to meet you, I'm Moth! Hero is like a Hero title?" - "Haha! Yes, Miss Hero is a title that I earned along with a good adoption by a fish that manages a human body of technology! That same fish gave me the title and some other things," Miss Hero clarified proudly about the topic discussed. Moth was surprised as her eyes filled with light and stars at seeing an extraordinarily rare and physically wonderful Hero in person. "Wow! How did you get the title?! In a war? Saving other children? Rescuing blankets from the same darkness? I want to know it!!" With emotion the little one expressed while he took a part of the black coat that she was wearing. "I'll tell you if you help me go home, because if it's about friends you have to help each other no matter how much they need it, and maybe I'll keep telling you about my heroism" He commented ending with a wink in one of his exhausted eyes with eyelids a little out of perfection. "Friends?! Help?! Me?! Yes!!" she screamed with emotion, then she extended her hand so that she could take it, starting another adventure, only guided by a child of light.