~|🤍Air Wubbox x Non-Binary Reader✨|~

~•--------------------•~

I'd say this is more fluff, not a smut chapter. :3

Pronouns:
✨Y/N✨: They/Them.
🤍Air🤍: He/Him.

~•--------------------•~

You was wondering around Air Island, trying to complete all you Monster Handler chores and seemed pretty bored. You ticked off the last chore on your list and decided to hang around for a while since you finished early. You looked around and saw Air, You thought since he was alone. You'd walked over to him slowly. The other monsters didn't like him very much as he was really loud, you personally loved him for it. He was one of the shortest Wubboxes which you thought was adorable. You loved everything about him. His attitude, his design, his voice, his wings, everything. He seemed kind of upset, Which was weird as he was always so energetic and playful. You'd walked up to him, the second he saw you he'd jumped up and smiled instantly, you knew he was hiding something from you.

"H-Hi Y/N, How are you?" Air said, clearly trying to hide his emotions.

"Air... Are you alright?" You'd said, not caring that your showing your concern for him.

"I..." He said quietly.

You sighed and looked up at him, Staring into his golden eyes. His wings dropped down slightly and you held your arms open to him.

"Come here Air..." You said quietly.

Without hesitation Air fell into your arms, breaking down into tears. You hugged him back, He wrapped his metal wings around you while sobbing, not caring about any monsters nearby. Air hugged you tightly, while sobbing on your shoulder. After a few minutes he calmed down, You took his helmet off to clean his goggles while he wiped his eyes and calmed down. He smiled softly at you and put his helmet on your head. You giggled softly and looked around, Everything had a slight green color to it. Air sat down next to you, laughing softly as you wore his helmet. (He's around 6 foot by the way.)

"It suits you Y/N." He said while smiling warmly.

"It's a little hard to see, plus it's a bit big..." You said looking up at him.

He smiled happily.

"Oh uhm... Thanks for the comfort Y/N... I appreciate it so much..." He smiled shyly.

You hugged him again, his wings fluttered happily and he snuggled you, pulling you into his arms. You was surprised when he picked you up like a baby.

"A-Air, I'm not a baby!" You said.

He looked down at you and smirked.

"Oh, but your tiny~" He said while laughing, looking down at you in his arms.

"But your also tiny!! Your the shortest Wubbox!!" You said, teasing him back.

"Oh shit yeah... I forgot about that..." He said before falling silent.

You laughed teasingly. He looked away and dropped you on the floor.

"H-Hey!!" You said in a slight tone of annoyance and anger before laughing and holding up your clipboard.

"O-Oh wait!" His eyes widened as he saw you hold up your clipboard.

You rushed at him, going to playfully hit him. He jumped up and flew into the air. You looked up at him as he smirked evilly. You reached into your pocket and threw a pen at him. He caught it.

"What was that going to do?" He laughed teasingly.

You felt your face turn red with rage and without thinking you threw your clipboard at him. It took him by surprise and he crashed to the ground.

"H-Hey!! Violence isn't the answer!!" He said as you helped him up.

You straightened his wings for him, making sure they wasn't broken and checked his orb for any cracks. He crouched down slightly to look into your eyes. You'd never really saw his true eye color because of his green goggles over his eyes. You pulled his helmet off your head and gently put it back on his head. He smiled softly and adjusted it slightly.

"Thank you Y/N." He hugged you again and wrapped his wings around you.

The two of you decided to hang out the entire day before you had to go look after Water Island. He hugged you tightly as you'd was about to leave and waved goodbye as you left Air Island.

~•--------------------•~

~|Maybe a Part 2 for this?|~

~|Sorry for not posting, I have school and I had no clue where to start.  I'm slowly getting there. 😭❤|~

~|About and hour this took.|~

~|751 Words.|~