Hunter Exam

I enter the city of this year's Hunter Exam, and I track down the restaurant that poses as a front for the entrance. I ordered food that just so happened to be the code. Once I said the code, he allowed me to go to the back room, and there I entered a small room with a table and chairs.

I felt the room move and soon realized I was in an elevator. When the elevator stopped, I got out, and a small man I recognized handed me a pin and told me not to lose it. "Thanks, Mr. Beans." I thanked the small green man and looked at my tag, which read 46.

I saw a familiar clown and headed over to him. "Hisoka, nice seeing you here." I smiled at my old friend. He looked up and gave a stomach, twisting smile. "Hazy, you look amazing." He replied.

I sat next to him while he stood up, leaning against the wall. "Try not to kill anyone this year. I mean, you do want to pass, don't you?" I said in a mocking tone. I just loved messing with Hisoka, which I probably got this habit from him. He chuckled. "I fear your beginning to be a little too much like me." He said in a somewhat threatening tone. I just sat there smiling.

I heard a familiar voice and whipped my head around. I stood up and made my way over to the voice. "Yo, Gon, long time no see baby brother." I said in a casual tone, trying to hide the excitement of seeing my brother. Gon ran and jumped into my arms. He introduced me to his friends, Kurapika, Leorio, and some dude named Tonpa, whom I already didn't like. As Tonpa was talking, I heard a loud blood curdling scream. I turned around a hioska was taking away some dudes arms.

I walked over to the man. I kissed his cheek, and his arms reappeared. "Be careful next time, would ya." The man looks even more terrified but also amazed. "This is when you apologize." I whispered in the man's ear. He scrambled to his feet and bowed, then ran away like a scared dog with its tail between its legs.