The Prelude

When a man is put up against a stonger force than god himself, theres 3 choices they can make. The good choice, the bad choice, or nothing at all. But a real man must choose one.
Angel and Jordan are blood brothers, the young-faced little ragtag grew up to the age of 6 together glued to the hip. The strongest duo to be in the world. Angel and jordan were the descendants of the great Kintaro, the superhuman child. They trained and pushed eachother to the limit every day of their lives, and when their empire needed them against the tyrant god they were there to sacrifice themselves.
It all happend quickly, Relentless battle commenced for the 2 children as they fought off waves of demons and monsters alike. Wounds that would be fatal to a full grown man were barely phasing the 2 boys, the only thing was they were never strong enough yet to defeat this apocalypse... With their last breath angel and Jordan formed a what looked like a giant cosmic skull made from phasmatic energy. The skull grew and grew, its eyes burning silver, the skull soon forming a face as it grew and grew, by the time the boys knew it they created an arbiter of power, unsteady but powerful. They both took a look at eachother and nodded, with the rest of the strength they had they pushed the giant now formed faced of Kintaro with their might and indomitable will. The bloodcurdling screams of the boys is all thats heard before they were gone. Angel was never seen again and is presumed dead, as is jordan. What really happend is their blast was so strong. It warped their time and their memory.. they did not know who they were nor did they remember who eachother were, they were blown far away and have not seen eachother again to this day.
The world they live in is harsh and unforgiving, like a fairy tale that's been corrupted by power and lust. Bombs were dropped in every spot in the world except 4 quadrants.
These 4 quadrants were the sections were the prime rulers of the world. Corrupt as any other politician only they hold much more power than any Hitler or M
Jordan went to live with a family of middle Eastern and Swedish heritage, and Angel with a Hispanic family. Their story starts again there....