Chapter 100: Past, Present And Future!

-4 DAYS LATER-

In a amazon forest far from any sign of civilization and the attention of heroes; multiple large vine like structures emerge and attack one another wildly as Wildvine is flung back by an explosion from Swampfire's fireblasts.  

Wildvine:

Swampfire:

Swampfire:

Wildvine catches himself by grabbing onto one of the trees with his vine arms; swinging himself around as he plucks two of the seeds off of his back; tossing them towards Swampfire; who responds by throwing seeds of his own

Wildvine catches himself by grabbing onto one of the trees with his vine arms; swinging himself around as he plucks two of the seeds off of his back; tossing them towards Swampfire; who responds by throwing seeds of his own.  The seeds thrown by Swampfire dig into the ground before even larger vines emerge and knock the seeds away; causing them to detonate and cover the field around Swampfire in smoke.

"A smoke bomb...  He knew that I would easily deflect such an obvious attack; so he countered by setting up a cloak for himself, using the already dense surroundings of the amazon to it's fullest potential in order hold the advantage of a surprise attack...  Smart."  Swampfire thought to himself as he looked around his surroundings, seeing nothing but smoke and darkness.  "But now the question is...  Will that be enough for you to win?"

From behind Swampfire, two more of Wildvine's seeds are launched towards him, who immediately backflips over the seeds and releases a fire blast that collides with one of Wildvine's seeds. The seeds explodes, sending Swampfire sliding back onto the ground as he guarded against the sudden explosion.  

"Guess we'll find out, won't we Izuku!?"  Swampfire thought excitedly as he regrew his arms.

Swampfire then immediately looks to his left, dodging a strike from a vine that came from deep within the woods as he rolled to the side. Another vine quickly strikes, to which Swampfire immediately locks down with vines of his own before jerking back, barely dodging the attack as he backflips away from the vines.

"You're stalling kid!"  Swampfire yelled into the deep amazon as he continued dodging and countering the vines' multiple attacks.  "Come on, you can do better than that!"