THE LONELY GIRL

My dreams have always been hard to work on , every time I try I fail to achieve ONE goal.''HEY MATILDA COME DOWN YOUR SISTER NEEDS HELP WITH HER HOMEWORK'' yea I am the only one that has to help''I am coming, by the way where is RUBY can't she help her MOM?'' ''She is sleeping anyway why do u care your job is to help her ok kiddo'' she always calls me kiddo and I am 15 ... I always dreamed to be an successful actress but of course my mom didn't support but she supports my sister ruby her dream is to be a SINGER , but to be honest she is a really bad singer and mom knows that but she HAS to support. Let me tell you a secret I always wake up at 3:00 AM in the morning I have a secret place where I feel more safe because I am far from my mom and ruby . "Matilda what is 2+81 " oh and that's my other sister's her name is Millie and she is 6 years old she has a problem with math so I have to help her because she is also the least favorite child like me so we feel the same ."Millie it's 83'' I have to sleep I am always the first person to sleep since I stay up at night in the secret place and if you are questioning that my mom said that ruby is sleeping she meant she's sleeping at a sleepover with her besties because she can do whatever she wants .

"Millie it's 83'' I have to sleep I am always the first person to sleep since I stay up at night in the secret place and if you are questioning that my mom said that ruby is sleeping she meant she's sleeping at a sleepover with her besties because...

That is a picture from Nina's mom Ruby's best friend. It looks like she is having fun and I am sleeping and thinking at the same time.....