𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀;;..𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙋𝙄𝙋𝙀💙

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
❝[𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚] 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙
𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬....❞
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*
────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

Narrator's POV:

[Name] sighed, sitting in a little play pen that had lots of toys.

"Huhnnnnnnnn......" She sighed and flopped on her back, bored. Very.

"Ah yes! Moxy, thanks for your random yet urgent invitation!" A red bat, LuckyBat said.

"How are things?" He continued as he poured some tea into his own cup.

"Well... everyday I think 'Today's the day!'... and then it isn't── but it's okay if it is── l-look──" Moxy said as she rambled on.

Now and then, LuckyBat would look up at her, but then look at his own tea cup again.

"I've always believed the Big World is real!" Moxy said.

And as soon as she said that, [Name] shot up and looked at the two. 'Abby.....' she thought, but brushed it off and began playing with Zero to get her mind of of it.

"I know I'll find the perfect kid for me! But, lately... I'm starting to wonder..... with no evidence... no... proof!" Moxy explained her situation to LuckyBat.

"What if it's..... not true?..." She continued and looked at LuckyBat.

He looked up as if thinking "Hmm.." He hummed. He then took out a fortune cookie, and cracked it.

He looked at it." Find your own truth.. 69..25...18..36..41.." He said nervously.

(A/n: They knew what they were doing with the 69 part💀)

Moxy stared for a while than blinked.".....whoa", she made a little explosion sound.

"This... this is why your the doll in town, your so bright! I have to believe in my self!"

"Uhh─ sure." He replied.

"Sooo, how do I do that? Specifically?" Moxy asked.

LuckyBat's eyes widened, " Uhh, well, a wiser doll than me would say; you should stop listening to what others tell you." He says. "But.. all I have to offer you now is some.... satisfaction guaran- Tea!" He continued.

"Oooh! You want to read my tea leaves, of course!" Moxy exclaimed, hurriedly drinking all her tea.

"Um- y'know um-.....reading tea leaves is not... not really my thing" LuckyBat said nervously. "But I can tell you, that your forehead looks nice and bright, and-... that's good luck!"

"So take that good luck, and believe in yourself in the comfort of your own home" He said, but Moxy still passed him the cup anyway.

"What do see?" Moxy asked in anticipation. "Uuuh....youu.." LuckyBat tried to make it sound convincing.

"You? Oh! You mean me. It's not what you see... but what I see!"

"Hmm... I see leaves....LEAVES!! I NEED TO LEAVE!!" Moxy exclaimed.

LuckyBat was so confused at this.

"All this time I've been waiting for my kid to find me, but I should find my kid!" She continued. "Wait what?─".

By that alone, Moxy rushed over to you and picked you up.