✦✫What Kind of Day is it?【5th Chapter】✫✦

✦✫✦

【Starting "What Kind of Day is it? (5th Chapter)"】

Loading.

Loading..

Loading...

Complete!

.

.

.

【People say that when it's tomorrow, it usual becomes different then great.- ???

What kind of day you usual have? For me, it's weird and hard to comprehend.】

.

.

.

This chapter is based off on what I made in Gacha Club with the Blue Trio and I deleted it :D I FORGOT SOME STUFF (I screenshot the image above last year or when Book 2 came out)

WARNING!! This might contain mentioning of blood and murder! Please skip parts that might mention those kinds of stuff if you feel uncomfortable.

Hayami's POV

It was nighttime, the time where finally! We can rest in peace. Since Remy is the only boy and me and Kintoru are the 2 girls in this dorm, we all took turns to change. Remy and I already changed our clothes, I went to the upper bed (whatever how you call it) at the left since Kintoru took the bottom.

I was looking at the window starting to think a lot of stuff, like my family... man I miss them. I miss Kako actually annoying me, I miss Fuyuko acting like the nicest big sister to me, I miss Meru being cute and hugging her, and I miss my mom having those sweet cuddles... gosh but for my father, nah.

"Yo Hayami, since we are now friends why don't we three, you, me, and Kintoru spend time more often?" Remy asked while I was thinking, I mean for sure spending time with the both of them might be fun! As long as it's not that boring.. or bad.

"As long as it's fun!" I then point at Remy "BUT! You need to talk more in our conversations as well!!" Remy then rolled his eyes then sighed

"Whatever, but it is a good thing that you agreed. I mean like.. when it was just me and Kintoru talking like she would be the one to talk and I was the one silent! And whenever she makes me snap out of my thoughts and question if I was listening to her, she would slap me so hard if I say "No". But you! You are here!" I made a smile on my lips, I mean like I never had that much friends even though in Mahō no Village, the village I am in, the people there do praise me and my family! But they just don't talk to me at all since I am in my house sometimes and don't go outside.

"It is a good thing that you are here!" Remy and I heard a door close and the person who said that was Kintoru. "Or else I would keep on slapping Remy if he doesn't listen on what I say!" She then looked at Remy angry, like she was about the slap Remy again and again.

Then Kintoru went to her bed then put her head down a little bit. "Remy, I think it's a good thing to schedule-"

Remy slapped his head then smiled. "When we are done with our classes tomorrow. Then, we can try to use our time carefully and wisely to.. you know." We both nodded our heads.