Hyunseungin

⌦ 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛
⌦ 𝑛𝑜 𝑡𝑤𝑠
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 233

***

Hyunjin watches as his two younger friends argue over which movie to watch. They're supposed to have a movie night and gathered in the youngest one's, Jeongin's. They're supposed to have fun time together.

However, Hyunjon didn't even want to come. He almost physically couldn't even. It hurts. All because of one sided love which started as a small, stupid crush and expaned into much deeper, much more desperate and painful. His heart hurts. It hurts. He thought he could brush it off, but it always came back, bigger and bigger. Not leaving him be.

He has kept his mouth shut about it though and will keep on doing just that. He can't afford spilling, just because he knows he isn't the only one Jeongin has an affect on. Jeongin draws other people, with his cuteness and sweetness. He's a very friendly social butterfly. Anyone would be lucky to be Jeongin's first choice. Hyunjin isn't the only one competing. He isn't alone in this game.

He knows what the look in Seungmin's eyes mean when he looks at Jeongin. It's fond and bittersweet, Hyunjin thinks. He knows. Because he looks at Jeongin exactly the same. And it hurts.

A silent wish. Be mine. Choose me. But things don't go like that. With Hyunjin's luck, he will lever have anyone by his side. Jeongin won't choose him.

It hurts.