My fault

"It's not my fault is it?" My small bluey green eyes find contact with my mums almond ones I looked at the broken object on the floor "YES IT IS YOUR FAULT AVA YOU KNOW ITS MY FAVOURITE VASE" she was shouting. My small eyes welled with tears and I turned on my heel and ran. My blonde beach waves bouncing as I ran. I ran to my safe space. My haven. The forest. It was just so calm and tranquil. I sat on a log and cried.

The sun was setting a lovely coral pink over the Moores. I heard the footsteps. Felt someone next to me. "Ava honey it's okay. Im sorry Baby" she pulled me into a hug as I nestled in smelling the sweet lilac scent of her perfume .

"AVA" ugh connors disturbing my not so fond memories of when I was 6 "what is is?" "I need the files on tony walker and as you lead the case as head of intelligence" "officer rhodes I'm sort of busy but I will get it to you soon as I can"
We both got a message I blew out my candle we  exchanged a look and ran
"Burgess Atwater you go right" "rhodes and I will go left" we ran up to a hut and went In "PUT THE GUN DOWN" nope I knew he wouldn't. He pointed the gun at me I pointed mine at him then I nodded.

He shot the ceiling and I shot connor. We had the same gun so I wouldn't be caught.
I ran over to Connor and pretended to try help his crimson blood that was oozing out a single bullet wound in his chest was getting all over me.
I looked at my blooded hands then into connors eyes smiling as I muttered

"It's not my fault is it."