Part 1

The first few levels were simple, just a test of the minds strength and the physical ability of the body. To see if the ones chosen will even survive the rest of the challenge.

Khi slid through the sand crossing into the lime green circle. He had made it to the fight stage. He stood as the barrier lifted
Around him forming a small dome in a grid like pattern. The beach surroundings and the sand Beneath Khi's feet glitched to pitch black. His clothes glitched and were replaced with a black ninja like outfit equipped with a sash and lightweight boots. A female voice from above echoed out. "weapons available".
The dome grid turned red and began to flash as a small blue orb floated in front of him. He reached out as the orb shaped into a long wooden staff. As soon as Khi took the staff the dome disappeared as large lights lit up a steel floor.
The voice echoed again
"Stage activated"
Then a few feet away a man wearing a red silk wrapped face mask with scars down his chest and a staff just the same as his stepped out of the darkness. Khi braced him self whirling his weapon into a striking position.
The red masked man began to whirl his around as well as he took slow steps in a circle around Khi.