LunarRose (Selen/Rosemi)

"Good girl." Low and heady; two simple words drip off a draconic tongue like syrup.

Soft hands claw at her back when she speaks, and the other's pace quickens in an instant. Who knew muttering a few words would get Rosemi so worked up? Whisper-quiet pleadings are uttered under the rose's breath when she presses back down onto the strap-on, delicious friction creating just enough pain to keep her on edge.

Her thighs shook with every thrust Selen gave, each time getting harsher and rougher. After all, Selen knew Rosemi liked a little bit of hurt during these moments, and the dragon enjoyed it herself, watching her girl writhe in pleasure. "F-fuck-!" Such an obscenity was oftentimes rare to be heard from Rosemi, only letting herself speak freely in front of Selen. The fact that she was the only one to see this side of her, to see her break and crumble, made sparks fly.

Soft cries of pleasure and lust, the rhythmic slap of skin on skin, and heavy breaths were the only things that could register in Selen's mind; an experience such as this can create a high just as strong than if she were being touched. But she didn't need anything like that to feel good, when seeing and feeling Rosemi shake from the intensity of her thrusts brought her to the same headspace.

A jumble of words trailed from her lovers mouth, incoherent and unintelligible. Stings of "please" and "more" and "yes" trailed from her tongue, falling to the floor as saliva. "You're doing so— ngh— so good, love." Those little bits and pieces of praise made Rosemi burn from the inside out.

——————————-