𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟6(𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠)

"I let her eat out of my lunch and she seemed to enjoy it, she probably liked it.

Then the boys called me for another game, so I went there and we played. Our team won 6:0 against the other team.

After the game, school was normal as always. When school was over, I realized that prom was tomorrow, so after school, I went shopping and bought a black suit. But as I was about to reach home, I thought of buying flowers to make my ex jealous, so I went to the flowers store and bought some expensive roses, but then I asked myself, if Amelia will like them or not. I forgot to ask her after school about prom, but that's fine, I can just text her.

It started raining, home was a few blocks away  but I didn't want my new things to get ruined, so I called my bodyguard to pick me up. He didn't take long, then once he arrived, I went inside the car and played some music. There was this one song which made me have scenarios how Amelia and I in prom. I had no idea how that came into my mind, to be honest.

Then, I arrived home, as usual I went to my room and watched some videos on my phone, but then I saw Amelia on my foryou page dancing, she looked so sexy, that I became hard, like I was never this horny before...

Then mom knocked on my door and told me, that it was time for dinner. For dinner I ate spaghetti, that was really delicious but while eating, I was hard too so I had dirty, dirty imaginations.

After dinner, I went to bed and slept, but I couldn't sleep, even if I tired to I just couldn't due the thought of prom, with Amelia. I kept thinking of her until I fell asleep.