The party chpater 1

Olivia knows that to keep a long lasting friendship you need sincerity, loyalty, kindness and love, well Olivia proved that she has them all because this year marks 10 years since she and Emma have been bff. Every year Olivia made mundane gifts but this year she has a great gift in mind that Emma is sure to love.
-Hello Olivia, what are you doing? (Emma)
- Hello Emma, ​​I'm also looking around the school yard.
-Wow, I didn't know you wanted a golden ticket to Julia's New Year's party. (Emma)
- I didn't think he was my type either, but do you want to go? (Olivia)
- Normal, but I can't afford it... (Emma)
-A...
- See you in class Olivia, I'm saving you a seat, we have a biology. Now Olivia was convinced that she was making the right choice, her friend desperately wanted a ticket. And after finally finishing the queue, she walked towards Julia's stand made by her rich and expensive father. Julia was wearing a dress that cost over £200.
-Hello Julia, says Olivia through her teeth.
- Hello Olivia, I didn't expect you to want a ticket.
- It's not for me, it's not my type.
-That's right, it's for poor Emma, ​​right?
- It's not your problem, you slob, now please give me the ticket and I'll give you the money.
- God, Emma is so poor that you ended up buying her a ticket to a bitter party.
- Listen, you bloody cow, if you're so rich, I don't understand why you're selling tickets to a shitty party in the school yard, isn't your money from dad enough or what?
- You see that you are already playing with fire Olivia and it is not good for you.
-Give me the ticket!
-Take him!
Olivia was very angry, she felt like she was going crazy if she stayed a second longer next to Julia's lady. She only did this for her friend who wanted to see her crush at Julia's New Year's party. It was the perfect gift that the girl would miss the opportunity to talk with her crush. The gift of 10 years of friendship is like solved.