Chapter 1: Movie tickets

I woke up all of a sudden. My face was wet. I sit up and try to figure out what's happening. I hear a bunch of snickers. As realization struck me , I sit up and I roar out " Elliot what is wrong with you ?!. My god. Come out before I kill you !!" Elliot comes out of my closet laughing out really loud. Even though I felt like choking him I knew I haven't seen him laugh this hard in months. He has had a tough few months. "Hello, Earth to Aurora!! You okay ??

" Yeah, I'm ok. But when did you come and why are you here? " He held up 3 tickets which said wait what !!!!!!!! " I jumped up and down on my bed. I raced to hug him. I hug him really tightly. And he hugs me back and says "damn someone needs to take a bath"!! I shrug as punch him on his shoulder. I take my glittery black phone and head to the bathroom.

I play music and increase the volume as I go in to shower. " I forgot to say, the movie starts in an hour and it's a 20-minute drive!!." Elliot shouts. Oh shit. Is 30 min enough for me to get ready?? To see my one and only idol, Tom Holland? I have been dying to watch the movie for weeks!!.

I quickly shower and put on my favorite torn jeans and a really cute laced top under my denim jacket. As I grab my mascara Elliot shouts from my room " You have 10 minutes Aurora ". I quickly put on some mascara, lip gloss, blush, and eyeliner. I take one last look at myself in the mirror before I go. My golden brown hair goes all the way till my waist. Mascara around my Amber eyes was all smudged.

 I quickly used a makeup remover and redid the makeup on my eyes. I get out of the bathroom and I hear "Damn you look pretty!"

If you like this please vote and comment !!

The next chapter will be up soon :D

Thank you and Have a nice Day !!