Day three ✨🖤

Day three of proving to diluc you are actually good!

You and diluc at the moment were taking a resting day near a lake which surprisingly gave you a good opportunity to level up and collect some flowers.

You started collecting some flowers near the lake as diluc was relaxing near the lake watching you collect flowers while happily jumping around with your ears bouncing up and down in excitement.

Diluc was wondering something…..
It was bothering him for quite some time….
How were you so human….?
I mean you would pick flowers, cook, talk like a human, knowing what a gift is….
He wanted to ask you for such a long time about how were you so human….

He saw you coming towards him with about 6 or so flowers in your tiny hands.

You gave the flowers that you had to diluc and said "please could you keep these flowers I want to collect more but my hands are to small…"

See! You even knew how to be polite and say words like "please" and "thank you"

"Y/n,may I ask you a question" diluc asked as you looked at him thinking he was probably going to ask why you were collecting flowers-

"Sure and question you want to ask I shall answer" you said as you continue to look around the lake for anymore flowers

"Why are you so human like…,."

"....*cricket noises*"

should you tell him now…. I mean he will find out once you turn human right in this week so… might as well

You sighed and started explaining to diluc that you were once a human but somehow got turned into a abyss mage and also telling him about how you were from another world and know almost everything about this one

Diluc was a tiny bit suspicious but you told him to ask you any question to prove that you were infact telling the truth…

"Hmm… name of the person who is my annoying brother"

"Kaeya"

"Who is the acting grandmaster of the knights of favonious"

"Jean"

"What is the name of the travellers companion"

"Paimon"

"What am I?"

"Diluc ravinger other wise the dark knight of mondstat"

".....fine I believe you"

Now that diluc had heard your part of the story…. He actually felt quite bad for treating you so coldly… you were just an innocent being who somehow got turned into this hideous creature… he truly wanted to help you maybe return back to your human form…. And maybe you could also help him in a few things as seeing that you knew a lot about this world….

He apologized for his coldness and promised he would help you no matter what…

He then got to know why you were collecting flowers- and helped you pick the flowers…

Afterwards

When it was already night time you and diluc head home with some flowers to put around the house.

When you had came, diluc had given his staff a break for the week as to not let them know about you. So at this point no one knew about you except diluc.

You and diluc started prepareing for dinner with dinner for you usually being some fruit.

As you were preparing there was a knock on the door. Diluc told you to stay right where you were.

Diluc then went to the door leaving you alone to prepare the table.

When diluc came in, he was accompanied by a few other guests.

Diluc just told them to sit at the table and he and is little companion would come soon…

Wait… did diluc call you.. his companion…

"Brother… what creature is that-" you heard a very familiar (-ly annoying) voice say and you already knew who it was….
Kaeya….

You turned and went to diluc and patted his leg signaling him to look at the food and stop chatting…

"Brother, did this cockroach looking creature really manipulate you-"

……

This son of a bitch-....

You looked at him and glared with your eyes… (imagine a tiny abyss mage looking at you with intensity and with their ears pulled back)

"She is not a cockroach…and you should shut up and sit…" diluc said as he picked you up.

"Brother, that creature is the size of a cockroach-" kaeya said again looking at diluc instead of you

You saw lumine and paimon behind him- looking at you curiously

You jumped down from diluc's arms and took out your staff and quietly went near kaeya…

"She won't do anything" diluc said as he continued to defend you against lumine and paimon and kaeya.

"Brother- understand you can't just keep a cockroach-*whack* oww!!"

Kaeya immediately looked down to see you whacking your staff against his knee's

"Let's see what this "cockroach"can do then" you said with a fake happy tone as you whacked your staff again at his knee making him fall.

Diluc actually started cracking up and dying of laughter in the background with lumine and paimon on the verge of also laughing as they saw kaeya getting whacked by your staff continously-