lucia:
I've litterally just finished doing my runway and I'm out back when someone stands next to me.

lucia:
do you want an autograph? a photo?..

..
uhhh, sure I'll have an autograph?

I give him an autograph and walk away, it seemed strange because he didn't seem like a fan, he seemed like he genuinely wanted to talk to me? did I mess that up?

a few weeks later a car stops by

"oh no, it's paparazzi" I mutter under my breath.

..
do you want my autograph now?

lucia:
yeah, sure I suppose.

I really had no clue who this guy was, but he handed me a signed shirt, why was it so colourful?

he drove off and I just didn't understand who this guy was.

I got home and I looked at the shirt, there was a logo on it?? and a number.

"gavi"
"30"

I looked up the name and it was really him, he was also famous? did we just trade autographs? I don't know but he was very fine now that I look back at it but I should probably forget about it, it's nothing.

a few days later I got an offer in my email of someone selling a ticket, it was a ticket for his club and there was %70 off?? strange, but I will accept it.

I accepted the offer with no hesitation, I was kinda excited for this to be honest, I'm not one that likes football or ever has but this feels like it could be fun and then I could spend my weekend being productive.

the date of the match is in 4 weeks so around a month but a bit longer, turns out I have no plans that weekend.

but he's Spanish?? I don't speak Spanish and I have no clue, maybye I should practice the basics.

my mother walked into my room as I was practicing my Spanish,

maria:
what are you doing hun?

lucia:
practicing my Spanish!

maria:
but why?

lucia:
uhhh, I'm going to spain

maria:
why?

lucia:
ermm, I just fancied a trip out tbh

maria:
dont be stupid when your out though.

lucia:
mama, im 20.

maria:
fine. but do you need help with your Spanish?

lucia:
yea, sure. do you know Spanish?

maria:
well, I grew up in Spain and moved here when I had you so, I guess

lucia:
thats epic.

we practiced Spanish together and I actually got pretty decent at it, I booked myself a flight and a hotel. this was so exciting.

it came time and I was very busy with work before that, it feels pretty pointless going to Spain only for one weekend tbh, it was worth it though. I couldn't get him off my mind