Chapter 001

-AMELIE!AMELIE!- an extremely beautiful blonde girl with a very light French accent said, while holding her beautiful dress and walking down the stairs- ALLEZ! We're gonna be late!

-where are we even going? -a girl who looked like a younger vesion of the first one said- if you love me, please tell me

-ofcourse i love you, you're my sister. We are going to the patrige's house, they are the rulling family of south england.

-why?

-I don't know, but papa and maman said that it's very important, so come on, get in the carrige!

As they arrived, adrianna had no clue that what was going to be said in that dinner would change her life forever...

Walking into that giant house, adrianna saw a really good looking man.

-hi, im Louis patrige, the lord of anything touching the light localized in south england. But you can just call me lou!- he said kissing my hand and winking

-hello! I'm Addrianna bourbon, daughter of the dinasty of bourbon, an old french and spanish dynasty, witch still rules up till today. You can call me addi or rianna.- i said, bowing to him, as my decore teacher told me to do so

-and I'm princess amelie!

-hello princess amelie! You're so cute! How old are you?- louis said, getting lower to her eye level.

-im almost five!

-ok! So, my parent will join us in a few minutes, for now, lets go into the conversation room.

-ok, sure! Come on, amelie, suivre le bonhomme!

(It means: Follow the goodman)

The conversation started flowing, and, a few minutes later, the ex lordess and the ex lord came in

-hello, dear! You're so pretty! Even prettier than the pictures your mother sent me from france! And you must be princess amelie! So tell me, addrianna how'se andre doing? And adrian? How is he doing?

-they're great, they just can't wait to be kings! And Maman wants to marry me soon, so they've been sending offers of the richest mans in the courts

-you don't know why you're here? So, let me explain to you. We would like you to marry louis.

-marry? As much as the offer is pleasing, im only fifteen!

-yes, ofcourse, you would stay here until you could actually marry louis, its the 21st century, after all, we dont eant you marrying at the age of seven, like what happend to Queen Maria the first, in Portugal.

-yes, that! And what about amelie? She is still five, she can't live alone in our manor!

-we were hoping she would like to stay here with us!

-amelie, what do you say? Voudriez-vous rester ici avec lord louis et ses parents ?

(Would you like to stay here with lord louis and his parents?)

-ouioui! I would like that!

-ok then, lets have a celebration dinner to the new soon to be fiance's!

Addrianna stayed back, so that she could eait for lord louis, she wanted to talk to him

-so, since we have three years before marrige, we should use them to know each other, right?

-you bet, french princess... you're just so beautiful...

-you're fine yourself, lord of the south england

-just louis works

-just addi works as well.

-louis, Princess addrianna, time for dinner!

As dinner went by, addrianna started wondering if she liked him... had his sweet pesonality and awsome looks work on her?

"No" she would think "there's no such thing as love at first sight"

-so, we asked gerome, our butler, to bring your clothes. Im going to show princess amelie her new bedroom, and you will also have your own, all do we think you should get used to louis' one.

-ok sure, i can sleep in his bedroom, if that's ok by him! Amelie, iras-tu bien seul ?

(Will you be ok alone)

-oui!

- lets go ml, you're new room is waiting, our room..

-yep, going!

She followed him trough the first stairs, then we went trough a hallway and then more stairs and hallways and stairs and hallways... alot of them

- hey, my room is still two stair cases to go, let me help you.- with that, we picked her up like a wife and carried her up, ignoring her complaints

-don't do that, i have my own two feet, im not a baby

-babies also have their own two feet, and let me be sweet to you, addi! You defenetly deserve it.