An angel to my eyes

I was always scared whenever I got a crush, Aonung my brother, whenever he would find out about it, he would always bother me and use it against my will.

I walked over to a crowd, walking through them I saw a family of Navi. I inspected the family, but when I looked at a particular boy infront of me. He seemed to be staring at me, he quickly turned his gaze to the ground.

"Look at their tails!" I looked over at my side and saw Aonung bothering them.

"Hey! Aonung leave them alone, before I tear off your tail." He glared at me and walked back a bit.

My parents "discussed" with the other Navi parents and seemed to allow them to stay or something, I wasn't listening well because me and that boy kept looking back and smiling at each other.

_________________________________________

Neteyam's Pov

I snapped back into reality when I heard that the chief's children were going to teach us. I listened carefully for the names so I wouldn't forget.I heard one of the names of Tsunami, interesting must that be him.

"Tsunami, help the Sullys with their bags and show them their pod." The chief said looking at the boy I was staring at.

"Yes, sir" He replied helping my mother with our things.

---Time skip---

I was walking next to him holding my stuff, I was quiet and didn't say anything.

"I'm Tsunami and you must be?" He started off.

"I'm Neteyam" I tell him.

"Must have been a long journey to get here." He says turning his head.

"Yeah it was, but I'm grateful to be here, thank you."

He looks at me confused. "For what?"

"Well for helping us bring our things and show us our pod." I respond.

"Your welcome, where did you live before?"

"I lived in the forest."

"Wow must have been lovely,"

"Yeah but it's also quite nice here too."

---Time skip--

" Me and him chatted back and forth. He would ask me questions and I would answer them and then ask him questions. He is a good listener and really kind, not to mention cute, he has the looks of an angel. He's very energetic like a dog. " I spoke like a obsessed girl.Me and kiri were sitting in our pod, Tsunami had recently left a few hours ago.

"Wow so you really must like him if your talking like a obsessed girl," Kiri told me.

"Haha very funny kiri,"

"But Neteyam seriously you can't even lie about that. I never heard you talk about a Navi girl like that before!"

"Who knows what if he's also interested in you?" She joked to me.

"Oh Cmon kiri,"

"I saw how you both looked at each other"

"So? Your point?"

"My point is neteyam, you are in love!"

"Yeah, sure"

"Look just you wait, later on your be crawling back to me to tell me how you feel,"