The beginning (Chapter 1)

19 January 2007 5:25pm

It was a cloudy afternoon nonetheless the children started to play outside at the playground.

A person who was named Emi-chan.

were playing with her new so called "friends" or so she thought.

According to everyone who were there saw no one there,except,herself talking alone.

The kids there would always find her strange and would avoid her or go the opposite direction.

Once they saw her.

some children would even called her a cursed monster or a freak...

However Emi did not really seem to care about it.
Instead,she would just try to ignore it.Even if it hurts her deep inside.

Thus,she got bullied as of it.

Moreover,she had no one to rely on.

Not even her own family as they died in a car crash while they were driving Emi to her favourite amusement park downtown.

Emi was devastated as she kept thinking that she was the reason for their death.

In addition to that,

she had depression for months and soon got social anxiety as of it.

Everyone in the orphanage would either made fun of her or throw paper balls at her to make her feel miserable.

As time goes on,

She did nothing at all to protect herself,Instead,she would just stand there looking like she was about to burst into tears.

Til this one specific day

a sweet looking gentle couple walked into the orphanage,With their heads up,Upon emi seeing them she immediately turned her head away as she thought that she had no hopes,of being adopted by them.

Til they walked up to her and asked to speak to her.

Although,Emi was hesitated to talk to them at first.

She opened up to them eventually and realized that they had alot in common then she thought.

Emi smiled after months of having depression and social anxiety.

The couple went to the agency and asked if they could adopt emi-chan as their own,The agency reluctantly agreed to their offer.

Once Emi reached her new destination which she would call "home".

She was elated to meet her parents and adapt to their lifestyle.

Once her parents had given her a tour of the entire layout of the house.

The couple then introduced themselves as Mr Charles,and,Ms lim.

Emi soon found out that she had 2 siblings their names were amanda and Samantha whom were both a year older than emi.

Emi was static to meet them and also introduce herself to them.

Once they were done introducing themselves to each other.

Mr Charles announced cheerfully
"Emi will soon be attending to the same school as her sister's." Emi's eyes sparkled as if she never expected anymore fantastic news before.

The next day.

As Emiri woken up from her slumber, she immediately went down
To go get ready for her new school,Arden Road Elementary school.

Emi was excited about it that she could not even contain her excitement,during her breakfast.

Once Mr Charles walked in.He had notice it and asked curiously,"what's wrong emi?" Emi replied shaking her hands nervously.

"Am so static but anxious about my new school,what if they disliked me like those other kids in my old orphanage?"

Once Charles knew why, he was taken aback realising what had happened in the orphanage.

Nevertheless,he reassured her that it would be nothing like her old orphanage and that she needed to keep her head held up high in confidence and not let anyone tell her what she can and can't do.

•Author's note•

⌫ this took me alot of time,just to make it cause I keep losing motivation.

So enjoy it cause am gonna take probably longer on the next part depends and u reading this matter most to me.

So yeahh goodbye!

Yours sincerely,
Jol <3