Chapter 1

Hey guys! Sooo this is my first Loveintheair story. After watching it I felt I should write this story :) Prapai x sky, Payu x rain stories were very heart touching. They made us laugh, smile and cry with them.  If you watched the series you'll get what i am saying.
Anyways! Enjoy the story 👋

Skyyy~ " said name jumped up from his sleep, breathing heavily and sweating badly. Its one of the usual nightmares again, no matter how hard he wants to forget about it, these nightmares will always follow him.. the young boy leaned against the bedhead taking deep breaths trying to compose a peace in his mind. " it's okay sky , its okay.. you're safe you're safe sky it's okay " after couple of minutes or so, he finally calmed down, he took a glance at his alarm clock that was sitting on the nightstand.. 6:00 am. Well two hours before practice starts. He got up and took a cold shower before getting ready for an eventful day.

On the other side of the beautiful city of Bangkok, in a huge mansion a young around 25 or 26 years old man groaned as the sun rays hit his face waking him up from his slumber, he rose up from bed yawning. " Mm.. " It didn't take a while only for the door to be open " Khun Prapai I suggest you get up from bed before your clients start cursing  you for not finishing their work   " Prapai, or Pai or black giant, he goes with different names looked at the door, it was his assistant P'Namtan " First, Goodmorning to you too Namtan second.. how many times have I told you to not open the door without knocking I am half naked! " Namtan rolled her eyes " Well if a certain someone would come home early and sleep like a good human I wouldn't be bothered to wake you up Sir " She was about to leave and close the door behind her but she turned to the man again and with a cheeky smile she said " and with all due respect khun Prapai I have a wife " she closed the door leaving a stunned black giant behind in his room , he chuckled and gathered himself up getting ready for his day at the office.

Taking a stroll in Bangkok City has its own presence and beautiful aura, people were busy walking to their jobs or taking their cars. Some were by the markets digging for fresh ingredients to take back home. Kids running to the busses to not miss school. Sky loved these kind of sounds, they made him feel light and better. He was humming to himself, enjoying the scenery when suddenly he was manhandled from behind " Good morning Skyyyy!! "
Sky felt the world stop for a second, his heart started beating fast " Sky! Skyyy!! " Sky turned around only to find that it was his best friend Rain " O-oh Rain " his voice cracked " Good morning " he continued, but Rain wasn't having it " Are you okay Sky ? Did I scare you ?? "  Sky shook his head and gathered his breaths, smiling reassuringly " I am okay Rain, let's go for practice "

It took about 4 to 5 hours to practice their dance, it was 20:00 pm in the city of Bangkok, yet the streets were as busy as bees buzzing through the hives to make honey.
" Rain honey " Rain was taking his ballet shoes off, he lifted his head up and saw the love of his life, the storm god, Payu " ah! P'payu! I thought you were busy today " Rain skipped his steps until he reached into the embrace of the handsome man infront him " I finished work early so I could come to get you my sweet boy " Payu replied smiling at him, holding him close to his board chest, Rain felt the world couldn't contain his happiness and kissed Payu on his cheeks and nose, making Payu smirk softly " P'payu i love you very much " Sky got off the practice room to only hear the two flirting, he rolled his eyes playfully and went to his locker to take his dancing shoes off.. These two acted very sweet to his liking, it was like dripping more sugar on chocolate. Too much sweetness, but inside Sky was lucky that his bestfriend found a true love " Ah P'payu can we drop Sky on our way too ? " Sky looked their way, " Ah no I wouldn't want to bother you two, my apartment isn't far away-" He was cut off with Payu's smile and pat on his shoulder " Of course I will drop him to his apartment, I wouldn't want my baby's precious bestfriend to be sick, after all its very cold outside. " Rain smiled, his Payu was always considerate of Sky, whenever he looked at them, he felt like he was looking at an older brother taking care of his younger one.

Midnight was always a time that Sky hates, he loves noises he doesn't like quiet, it makes him alone with his disturbing thoughts. " please let this night pass soon, I can't take it anymore.. please stop thinking I don't want to think anymore " He gripped his head tightly. Starting to feel panicked, he grabbed his phone and went to the balcony. Taking a deep long breath, it was still cold outside but refreshing, a ding from his phone threw him out of the scenery and the air he was enjoying. He thought it was Rain but it wasn't, it was just a notification from his awaited late night program on the radio. He took out his airpods listening to it.
" Hello guys! Its midnight in Bangkok and you know what time it is! Its time for your favourite program " Nights with Black Giant! " Sky chuckled to himself, no matter how much he listened to this program its always funny that this guy calls himself black giant. " Sawdee khab my lovely fans " The black giant responded, you can feel his smile from his voice, he was a genuine person.. His voice was always reassuring. " Let's talk together hmm? Whats bothering my lovely fans tonight? Do you want me to sing you a lullaby to sleep ? " the Black Giant sighed softly, " Or do you want me in bed with you?? Holding your hand softly and whisper sweet words into your ear my darling ? " Sky felt that this guy is always talking to him, making him feel safe. " I want you to be here Black Giant.. " Sky fell asleep on his phone that night..