f i f t y

To many, chrysanthemums mean hope for the future. The word literally means "gold flower" in Greek.

I realized that at some point I started writing Emilio says Enzo so I'm changing that

"Aria Giada Russo!" I'm so sick of people calling out my full name.

"What papa?!" I yell.

"Get your ass down here young lady." Mama yells. This must be bad.

I turn over and see Leone's not in the bed. "Looks like they found the bodies in the park." He comes out the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth. I roll my eyes, "no shit."

I throw my leggings and a long sleeve shirt on real quick and practically race down the stairs. "Somebody's in trouble my their mommy and daddy." Emilio whisper's making Liza laugh.

"The dynamic duo is back I see." I said and he nodded his head.

I make my way into the living room and see my parents and Leone's parents watching the news. Zooming in on the words I carved in their head and showing the flower I left on the body.

"What the hell is this?!" Papa said.

"A body." I said.

"This isn't funny Aria, do you know the amount of people that could come after us after knowing we killed Alexi and Dimitri?" Mama said.

"I don't know why you guys are going crazy, no one knows I'm the black azalea except for a few people. Leone only knows because he accidentally saw one time in the past. Lorenzo and Gia only know because I told them. People don't know me, they know my sign." I said.

"Don't pull this shit again. Just because Dimitri is dead, doesn't mean his legacy isn't. Be careful with what you do Aria, because now more than ever, you're everyone's target." Papa says.

"Why are you getting one me as if number one, this wasn't a two person job, and number two,  there isn't someone standing behind me who isn't just as deadly." I turn around and see Leone standing behind me.

"The difference between us is that I make sure no one knows I had nothing to do with anything. I clean all my tracks." He says.

"Whatever. What do you guys mean by 'Dimitri's legacy?" I ask.

"His son and Daughter." Mrs Ricci says.

Excuse me, son and daughter? Did I hear her right. If I knew he had kids then that would have changed everything!

"No you wouldn't have been able to do anything to them because they're both 17. So wipe that look of your face." Mama says.

"Both?" Leone says. "They're twins." His father says. "Yeah they're twins, try and keep up Leone." He just looks at me. I love annoying him. 

"All we're saying is be careful Aria."

"I will " I say and make my way upstairs again.

I walk down the hall and decided to take a few people a visit. "Hello Lauren Russo. You're best friend is back!" I barge into her room.