It All Started With a LIE :)

• Dedicated kay Aubrey Ruby Liray

Prologue:

Sweet moments. Happiest memories. A loving boyfriend and a caring girlfriend, and if you’ll gonna sum it up it’s the best love story.

But, what if this love story all started with a lie? Will it still end up happy? Could it be possibly come true? When will the true love starts?

It’s the first day in high school being a sophomore student. They always say that being a sophomore student is the best part in high school. By the way, I’m John Vincent de Castro, 14 years old and only a simple guy. I have a fair complexion and I have baby blue eyes and brownish hair. Okay, enough with those descriptions. I’d already done doing what I have to do every morning. Now, I’m ready for school. Ugghhhh! It’s already getting late. I thought I wasn’t late but pssshhhhh, okay, rushed, rushed, and rushed. Whew. I reached the hallways in the ground floor of the building. But whoa! These feelings, I saw a girl climbing the stairways. She mesmerizes me, a girl with those olive green eyes and with fair complexion. Her hair was waving with the air. I’d never seen that girl before. She was so gorgeous. Hmmm, maybe she’s the one. Hahaha, so gay!?

“Hey JV! JV! JV! ”

Ohhh! She’s like an angel that falls from the sky, but, is there someone calling me? Ohhh! Never mind. -.- 

*BLAM-! He kicked my butt*

“Hey JV! I’ve been calling your name for so many times. What in the world are you doing? Staring at the wall?  Oh come on JV, grow up!”

I’ve got myself back when Nathan shouted me and when he kicked my precious butt. -.-

“Ohhh. Nathan, I’m so sorry. There’s a girl here a little while ago. She mesmerizes me! Its feels like heaven. >.< She’s so gorgeous.”

“Pssshhhhh! Whatever JV! Let’s go. It’s getting late"

Nathan Altarejos, my classmate during first year. He’s tall, dark, and --------- Ohhh! He’s a Math Academician. He can be considered as one of my friends. We reached the hallway and WTF!? It’s crowded. Ugghhhh! I hate the crowd, it always irritates my feeling.

“JV! JV! I have good news and bad news. What do you want to hear first?  ”

“Ohhh! Izzen, how many times do I have to tell you that I want to know the bad news first before the good news so that I can easily forget the bad news!? And please, put it in your mind you oblivious girl! >.< ”

Izzen Ravanilla is one of my friends and also one of my classmates since kindergarten. She has a short blonde straight hair with a round eyes and a fair skin complexion. 

“Okay! So the bad news is, you’re in the section B and the good news is, we’re both classmates! Hahaha! High five! Hahahahaha! ”

“ -. - Ohhh. -. -  ”.

What the Ef! My mom will be mad at me when she knows about this. As far as you know, my mom is one of the deans here, of this University. I want to die. I wish that I’ll just go home and sleep and never wake up.

“Vincent! Look! Chicks! Hehehe! With her glimmering olive green eyes and her hair that waves with the air and her fair skin complexion! She’s almost perfect JV! =.= This is it men! Race you there! Hahaha! ”

That is Nash Severino, he’s my buddy. I don’t know why there are many girls scrambling for him. He doesn’t have the look. Ohhh!  But w-wait is he describing the girl that I saw in the corridor? That’s HER!

“NASH!!!” my voice box just popped out my nostrils. XD. Everyone looked at me coldly but the girl, she’s smiling at me. I’m melting! My heart was like a prisoner that escapes from the prison. You know the scene like you two are in a beach where no one is around. Run and run and *BUMP*