Prologue 1.

𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Crouching low, Dayvon peaked from behind the building that sat tall. Raking his eyes over the clear dark gloomy streets of Chicago he knew he could finally complete what he been planning to do for about 6 days now.

Noticing everything was clear, he quickly stood to his feet wiping off any dust on his pants making his way into the hallway heading to the first floor.

Looking around, peeping zero cameras in the facility he sighed in relief. 'Janky ass place' he thought to himself. Pulling his black ski mask down, he jingled the door handle, at his surprise the door was unlocked. Surprised being that it is 12:00 at night but he didn't question it.

Quietly making his way into the older couples house, he quickly found the safe putting the code in. He happily typed the numbers, being happy that he remembered the code from watching the couple put money in it days prior.

Hearing the click sound , Dayvon smiled evilly grabbing stacks of cash placing them in his backpack. After placing the cash in his backpack he quietly closed the safe , zipped his bookbag making his way to the front door.

Leaving out the couples house, he removed his ski mask placing it in his pocket then placing his black hood over his head.

He smiled at his accomplishment while walking down the streets of Chicago back to his apartment.

1:02am. Dayvon finally made it to his floor. Coming in contact with his apartment number he angrily snatched what felt like the 100th 'eviction' letter off his door entering his home throwing the paper down in the pile with the other eviction letters.

Plopping down on his couch , he grabbed the wads of cash taking the rubber bands off. He smirked counting the money.

$5,800 he counted. He definitely came up this time. He smiled. He knew he had enough to pay a couple months rent plus get him more food and things he needed. He hated what he had to do to provide for himself but he had no other choice. Live or die trying.

Successfully counting all his money, he wrapped it all back up placing it in his stash drawer. Standing up , he made his way to his closet to get a fresh clean pair of drawls and his towel so he could shower.

Turning on his shower, he slipped out his clothes making his way to the sink to wash his hands then brush his teeth as he waited for the water to heat up. One thing he always made sure of is to wash his hands before he took a shower. He didn't want to wash his body with germs on his hands.

Stepping in the shower. He let the steaming hot water run all down his body while standing in deep thought. He always found himself in deep thought in the shower.

Thinking about different things, he always wondered why his family left him and never got in contact.

At 16, Von got caught on a murder charge which left him to go to jail. His family was there for him the first couple months until they gave him 6 years which drifted his family far away from him. He noticed when he stopped getting calls and nobody came to visit him anymore.

Of course it broke his heart but he had no choice but to live through the pain. 3 years later , they let him out early because they didn't have enough evidence to continue the case. Which led him to where he is now. 19 with nobody and struggling at life.

Turning the shower off , Von stepped out grabbing his towel drying his body off then wrapping the towel around his waist. Walking to his closet his grabbed a smaller towel using that to dry his dreads since he washed them in the shower.

Slipping on his boxers he grabbed his lotion and lotioned his body before putting deodorant on. No matter the cause Von always knew to stay clean.

After completing his whole night routine, he laid down on his couch staring at the ceiling listening to the noises that happened in the streets of Chicago no matter the time until he slowly drifted into a deep slumber.

Uhhh hey guys! This just us getting to know Von. Yes I know he broke asl💔 that's ok tho.

His badass stealing from his elders.

But nah , how y'all liking it? I hope y'all like it. I honestly don't know where I'm going with this book but it's gon get somewhere😂.

Stay dangerous gang nem🤞🏼.