Chapter 0: Please Read

*PLEASE READ ME FIRST*

So before we get into the book, i want to clarify some of the actual story itself. This is to just cover a few things I wanted to go over seeing as it may be very confusing with no context or details. It is highly recommended you read this chapter to fully understand some of the story and context of the book so you don't confuse yourself.

This series first and foremost is a work of Fantasy Fiction, and it takes place in a universe I created when I was younger. It is not real and any descriptions of anyone are that of my own. All of the characters in this story are mine and mine alone. The stories behind each along with themselves.

To describe the region we are in, imagine if some places in this specific region evolved in some things such as building, cooking, and architecture. But others kept it the same. The other regions will come as we progress through the series. 

This particular place in the universe is very peculiar to describe, but it is my favorite to work on sooo yeehaw. The best way I can describe this particular place is to Imagine a modern kind of 2022 world minus the sickness of covid-19. Hospitals and Medical requirements and personnel still exist however there is less of a need for them now seeing as technology has evolved and more caution has been taken with some things such as transportation which consists of Self-driving vehicles, or Manual Vehicles. Public transportation still exists, however theres more cable cars and trains rather than buses.

Now I'm going to list some of the Districts/Cities that are good to know. These are spread throughout the series.

- Locations - Cities/Towns

Litchfield: The home city of the Aarons, and a city that's a mix of NYC (New York City) and Boston, and city size of Shibuya City in Tokyo.

Vodonak Avenue: (Business District) Middle - High end restaurants, most businesses are in this district.

Bridab Avenue: (Leisure District) Low End - High End Restaurants, Activities, and Bars

The Port: (Fancy District) High End Restaurants, High End Bars and Hotels

- Locations - Schools

Crystal Grove Academy (High School)

Oakridge Harbor Institute (High School)

Paradise River School for Boys (High School)

Litchfield Secondary School

Litchfield Elementary School

Silver Maple Institution for Troubled Youths (Program School)

A lot of things we all know are still here in this universe, such as the schooling system of Elementary, Middle and High School. However it works differently here.

Elementary school is Pre-K - 6th Grade

Middle School - 7th - 12th

High School (optional): 13th-17th

High school in this world acts as our college/universities

Other than that, I will be publishing this chapter with each story to come for the brothers. I hope you all enjoy reading it, let me know what you think ^^