Chapter 1

Wake up! Wake up!. This is your Day!

Fievy just groaned not wanting to wake up knowing that she had to delt with her father again for not looking a job, but the alarm would not stop into disturbing her.

Just five more minutes. She said then tap the off button just in time she was ready to close her eyes , she just hear a knock into her door.

Fievy! Dad's waiting for you to go down stairs.  Shouted by her sister anna.

Shit! Not again . Fievy said to herself.
With a long face she walk into her door and open it. To reveal her cute sister with her pink dress.

Nah ah ah. Fievy smile.  That's why I change your alarm tone,  for you to be motivated.

Ohh. So that what you call motivation huh! It's so disturbing that I couldn't see my self smiling this day. She said smirking, as she notice that her sister would start crying.  She kiss her cheek and hug her.

Eww! Your morning breath.
Go on take a bath before dad will be the one that will go in here.

Thank your for your self made motivational alarm tone. She shouted to her sister, she just love her lil sister.

With her usual morning ritual she go to the dining area. She just wore her  casual dress.
Fievy lost her mother last year, her only one best friend from a severe disease. She just shake her head not wanting to remember the most heart breaking part of her life.

Good morning.  She greet her sister and aunt Nina the lil sister of her father she is 28 years old and still single. she doesn't why because her aunt has many suitors but her aunt keep saying to her that she's not ready to be tied up. 

Where is dad? She ask her Aunt Nina. Deep inside thanking god that she would not hear any sermon this early in  morning.

He had a meeting.  Her sister answer not letting her aunt respond.

Ohh ukie.
She just continue eating her breakfast. Thinking where she would start job hunting.