𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖙𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

"𝖆𝖑𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖊'𝖛𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙! 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖊 '𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖟𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓' 𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖜 𝖌𝖆𝖗𝖋𝖎𝖊𝖑𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖞/𝖓 𝖑/𝖓 !"

the audience cheered as andrew and i walked out from behind the dark curtain to greet jimmy. he hugged the both of us before we plopped down on the sofa beside his desk. i waved to the audience with a big smile resulting in a few little screams of excitement amongst the rest of the clapping. andrew snickered beside me as he joined in waving before we both turned to jimmy. "welcome guys! it's so good to have the two of you here with us!" jimmy said with a chuckle as another fan let out another squeal in the audience. i smiled with a nod as andrew spoke first, "thank you for having us! we've been way too eager to get here since your invitation." jimmy laughed before pulling out the picture of the movie poster and showing it off for the camera.

"this movie is insane guys it just came out a few weeks ago and i think i can speak for everyone when i say it's amazing," he said as the crowd gave us another round of applause

"this movie is insane guys it just came out a few weeks ago and i think i can speak for everyone when i say it's amazing," he said as the crowd gave us another round of applause. i have to admit i still am not a pro at these kinds of interviews which is evident since i'm a blushing mess. "and now that it's out ya know you can actually talk about it as we all know marvel loves its secrets." i nodded my head with wide eyes getting flashbacks of the times i had almost spoiled a few things. "yeah thank god because i don't know how much longer i could go keeping up with the secrets because i was so excited for it to finally come out!" i piped up making the two men chuckle.

my character was a buried secret as the superhero side of my character was not in the trailer so she could be a surprise for the audience. naturally, i've had to keep a very low profile until this poster was released which hinted at the possibility of what marvel was getting at with my character being on screen again. "andrew you've already spoken out about your reaction and your appreciation for the role and honestly you did amazing man i'm so serious!", jimmy praised laying a hand on andrew's shoulder as he hides his face in his hands with a shy smile, "but y/n we haven't gotten to hear much from you yet!" he said drumming his hands on the desktop. i smiled as i crossed one leg over the over, " i mean it's still mind-blowing i'm even here you know. i grew up with the comics and everything and i actually dressed up as a superhero every halloween," i said making everyone laugh, " but i'm so honored to put this badass girl on screen again."

subconsciously i was fiddling with the many rings that wrapped around my fingers. i had found that i did this in most interviews like this as i didn't want to screw anything up. i felt andrew's hand rest on my knee gently instantly making me calm down a few notches as jimmy continued to talk about the movie. my shoulders relaxed as i looked up at him with a small smile to which he returned before listening to jimmy once again.

"...and the fans love the two of you on screen! the chemistry is unreal, you two would have us fooled into thinking you were actually together!" jimmy laughed with a sly smirk playing on his lips as he watched the two of us. andrew's hand tightened on my knee for a moment before slipping off to lay back onto his lap again. a small pang hit my chest at the loss of contact as i faked a laugh. the paparazzi had been after us endlessly since the movie was released as they were trying to prove that andrew and i were in fact an item. truthfully we had never said what we were. we had stolen kisses multiple times and the drunken hook-ups were no secret to either of us but there was no label. much to my displeasure.

"well it's easy to have on-screen chemistry with a good friend." i stated making jimmy nod as he knew to get away from the topic. the show continued for another few segments which included a spiderman themed game. i won obviously. when the show was coming to a close we stood on the stage as the band began to play their closing tunes.

"alright that's all we've for you tonight! thank you so much to the amazing andrew garfield and y/n l/n for being here tonight! have a good night everyone!" jimmy said to the crowd as they cheered as i gave him a hug before waving goodbye to the crowd. jimmy showed us back through the curtain before thanking us again and taking some pictures. "bye jimmy have a great night!" i said as andrew and i left the photo area to gather our things. we made our way to the suv that we had come in and hopped in. "well that was fun huh?" i giggled as andrew turned the car on. he chuckled and shook his head, "i still think you cheated! i was totally winning!" his accent rung through the car as he pulled onto the street. "oh you liar! your ass was mine from the very beginning!" he scoffed and waved his hand at me in a 'shoo' motion. i rolled my eyes and laid my head against the window listening to the gentle hum of the radio. after a moment i felt andrew's hand rest on my thigh as he began to trace small circles on my skin. my breath hitched slightly making the glass fog up a little. my hand reached down to take his making him tense up for a moment. his eyes stayed on the road but i could practically see the gears turning in his head. after a moment his fingers laced with mine as he ran a finger over my knuckles with a content sigh leaving his lips.

"what is this andrew?" i asked quietly keeping my eyes ahead of us. silence filled the car as he turned down the street that led to my apartment. out of the corner of my eye, i could see him bite his lip as he used his left hand to work the wheel. "we can be whatever you want us to be love." he said as his hand continued to softly run over my knuckles. just at those words, he pulled into the parking spot nearest to my door. without a second thought, i took a gentle hold on his cheeks and turned his head, and connected our lips. he took in a sharp breath as his hand slipped to the back of my neck. i pulled away after my lungs began to scream at me for oxygen. "do you wanna come in?" i asked breathlessly as our noses rubbed against each other.

"absolutely."

a/n

not the happiest with this but it's the first time i've experimented with the whole 'celebrity interview' thing so let's call this a test run mkay? mkay.

but a small update i'm working on the next book so keep your eyes peeled ;)

thank you for reading and ilyyy

Published Jan. 23 , 2023

Edited Jan. 23, 2023