𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.

A/N: Hello, readers! I know Chifuyu's future self didn't show up until after the Valhalla Arc, but for the sake of the story, he'll be showing up before. Enjoy!

edited on december 16th, 2023 @ 8:41pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃,
𝓞𝙳𝙳𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"KAZUHIRO-SAN!"

"Huh?"

Kazuhiro's body jolted, seeing that they were at their bar. "Sheesh, you've been cleaning that tap for five minutes now." Rie scolded. "What's up with you?"

Kazuhiro laughed. "Sorry, Ri-chan. I've been spacing out a lot." They replied.

They then placed the rag on the counter before pulling out their phone. They looked through their contacts, seeing the name 'Taketora Seto' as they were scrolling.

They saw Naoto was calling them as they pressed answer. "You two must've succeeded." He spoke. "Let's all go see my sister!"

Soon enough, Kazuhiro was in the back seat of Naoto's car while Takemichi was in the passenger seat.

"After doing some research, it looks like the incident with my sister never happened." Naoto informed.

"What? You mean the fighting with Toman?" Takemichi asked.

"Yeah but I must say, I'm surprised you actually succeeded." Naoto replied.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" Takemichi questioned.

Kazuhiro leaned forward. "It's a polite way for saying you suck, Takemichi." They responded, causing Naoto to laugh and Takemichi to screech in protest.

"Anyway, does it really matter? We get to see my sister." Naoto said, making Takemichi go back to being a nervous wreck.

"I'm super excited right now." Takemichi confessed.

"You don't look excited." Kazuhiro pointed out.

"Well being able to see Hina in the present is like a dream." Takemichi admitted, causing Kazuhiro to frown.

"I wonder when I'll see Fuyu in the present. Seems like my life is still shitty as it was before." They think to themselves.

"Here we are." Naoto announced as the three of them arrived at an apartment complex.

"I wonder if Hina has changed." Takemichi wondered as they walked to the building.

"Of course she has, it's been twelve years since you two broke up, she's an adult now." Naoto reminded him.

"What does she do for a living?" Kazuhiro asked out of curiosity.

"Apparently, she teaches grade school now." Naoto replied.

"Wow." Takemichi said.

The three of them got into the elevator and walked out when they got to the right floor. "Naoto, Kazuhiro-kun." Takemichi spoke up.

"Yes?" Naoto hummed as the two turned around.

"Don't tell me you're wussing out now." Kazuhiro teased.