I can't go back.

....

....

....
I was on the grass, staring at the light blue sky. I haven't been feeling very well, mentally of course. I guess being a team leader for the squishy cherries wasn't the "best" choice, I have been getting weird thoughts years after Firey won the show and Leafy disappeared and reappeared all of the sudden, now there's a new season with these two...weird hosts Four and X

....

.....

"Hey pin, are you alright?" It was Coiny, I jumped a bit, he came out of nowhere... "yeah..i'm fine, just wondering what even the 'hosts' are." I chuckle a bit but Coiny just stares at me "pin.....I know there's something wrong" Coiny seemed worried "Coiny, I'm fine, I promise" I make a small grin at him, he just walks away, god, I wish Coiny wasn't so fucking worried for me all the time, I mean we are only on episode 2, well the episode is about to start tomorrow, wonder who will get eliminated. Eh, I'm not too worried about it. I get up and walk to a nearby kitchen, I was kind of hungry and wanted to make a cake for the fun of it, I walk into a building, I can't find the kitchen...it was here before, as I try looking longer I trip over something, a butcher knife...why would a butcher knife be on the ground..
As I get up I pick up the butcher knife, this is very unsafe, I better find that kitchen so i can put this up..somewhere but it just seems like a endless hallway..getting further and...further....
I feel tired..but then I feel something sharp go into my back..sharp but small a needle.
I turn around really quick, the object or thing already left..I look down at the empty needle, green ooze.
I better give this to golfball before anything happe...A sharp pain goes through my whole body, I fall to the ground clenching onto the knife and floor, the pain was unbearable, tears starts forming out of my scarlet eyes, I start to sweat green ooze, I wanted the pain to stop but then someone comes towards me "pin are you oka-?" just then I jump up with the butcher knife and slice whoevers head off, it was four.. he falls to the ground with his decapitated head.
I stand there..the pain went away and I make a crooked smile "p-pin... what did you do.." I say to myself, I drop the knife and put my hands on my face as I start to laugh... like an insane person "wow pin, I didn't know you had that in you." I stop laughing, Who said that. I look around to see nobody "Awh, trying to look for me? Well im in your head dimwit." Am...I finally going insane..? "no you aren't pin, it was that little needle, that substance was me" the 'thing' chuckles.
God...what am I supposed to do..
I hear footsteps, I dash behind a wall, I was sweating, my heart rate was really high.
"Four?? Fouurrr...!!" it was leafy..phew..maybe she'll understa-
"OH MY GOD!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?! FOUR!? FOUR!!!" Leafy said with fear.
God what have I done....
"LEAFY WHAT DID YOU DO?!" It was golfball, oh no no no....golfball thinks it was leafy..
"I-I did nothing golfball!! I found him like this!!!"
"LIAR!!! YOU KILLED HIM!!!! YOU MURDERER!!"
As they both argue I dash away, out of the building.. "oh God oh god oh god!!!"
I yell out in fear
I run so far, into the evil forest, I didn't know what to do.
"Pin?" It was firey
I jumped in fear as I look at him "whats going on pin? why do you look terrified?" firey said with a worried look "u-uh...." what do I say? I killed four for gods sake... 'lie.' w-what? 'I said lie. its your only hope.' but I can't jus- "LEAFY KILLED FOUR!! I WAS WALKING AROUND TO FIND THE KITCHEN THEN I SEE LEAFY NEXT TO FOURS DEAD BODY!!!" I lied. I never knew I could but I did..
"LEAFY WHAT?! OH MY GOD!! IS SHE STILL THE OLD LEAFY?!" firey said filled with rage and fear
"come here let me help you get ho-" as he touches my shoulder he freezes, he seemed...hypnotized his eyes turned into a tint of green..
he let go of me and held his hand out, a green flame came out of his hand... "w-what...?" I said, I was confused..did I do that? 'yeah you did, hes under your control now.' I see leafy running towards the forest...perfect, I gave out a devilish grin "hey firey, how about you light this forest on fire! and go find that host murderer." I've never felt...so good...
"ok pin, whatever for you." as he lights the forest on firey I run away to find somewhere to be safe from the fire.
I can be a true leader now, A TRUE ONE!!

---------------
Looks like we know who really killed four ;)