Chapt: 1 - The start of it all.

" Addison Marie Bemmish wake your ass up before i go up there!! " My older
brother Anthony screamed at me as i groggily got up and walked to my bathroom taking a quick warm shower, I sighed in relief as the water was pelting against my back and through my hair. I quickly washed up as i heard my alarm going off, mentally aggravated my brother woke me up before it went off. I turned the water off and warped the snow white towel around my soaking body. I decided since today was my first day of a new school, i chose to wear blue jean skinnys with a salmon colored shirt and a cream colored pair of 'Jazz Shoes'. I threw my hair into a quick pony tail, allowing it to try and put my glasses and bracelets on and rushed down the steps.

Breakfast was oddly quiet as my brother has said nothing but a simple good morning to me since hes handed me my toast, I stared at him very confused but he shrugged off my gaze as he went to work. I sighed thinking about what it would be like to have my mother here with me. If i would've been killed instead of her. How much my father would be around if she was still here.. A honk coming from outside broke me from my thought as i hurried grabbing my bag and running to the bus that was stopped at my house. I slowly walked to the back of the bus and sat in the last seat, realizing I left my phone on the bathroom sink I stared out the window at the passing scenery. I felt as if someone had their eyes on me. i turned around and there i saw a guy, he had green eyes, brown curly hair, piercings and he also had tattoos down his arms. I looked at him, observing his features slowly. I looked up to find him smirking at me, i quickly turned around and avoided all contact with him for the rest of the way to school.

As we arrived at school I looked at the building looking like a lost puppy. " Hey! You look lost, are you new here? " I jumped at the sound of the voice and turned to see a guy. He was also kinda cute, he had his hair partially styled in a quiff. " Y-yeah, I'm Addison. Addison Bemmish... I just moved here last summer.. " I stuttered. He smiled genuinely " I'll take you to the office to get your schedule, I'm Luke by the way. " I smiled at him and quietly followed him to the office. As i entered the school with him, i felt tons of eyes on me. I put my head down and walked faster behind Luke. Once we reached the office i saw a few kids waiting for the principle to come into his office. Luke tensed as he walked past the group, i rubbed his back gently and smiled at him. " Hey Mrs.Saxon, I'm here with Addison Bemmish.. Shes a new student here. " Luke smiled at the lady and she handed us my schedule" Here you go, Luke. Good luck on your first day Addison! " She beamed at us and walked to her desk. I was following behind Luke to my first class when I felt someone burning holes into my back. I turned around and there was a guy with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes staring at me. I turned around as i saw him begin to walk towards me. I walked faster but was soon pushed into the lockers behind me. I looked up and it was him, he put both hands above me on the lockers and smirked at me " The names Niall, You don't know me but you will soon enough, darlin' " He planted a gentle kiss on my forehead and walked away. I stared at his walking figure and bolted to class. As I entered my teacher gave me a strange look " May I help you? " " Yes actually, I'm Addison the new student... I'm in your class.. " I stiffed a laugh and he smiled " Welcome Addison, Sit where you want. " I smiled and sat in an empty seat next to Luke.